Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^ I only want to know your opinion about me. :laugh::ninja:

As soon as a model works for VS her thread goes to the dogs.. :no: People who weren't interested before suddenly become fans. :nicole:

Oh Danni you know I love you!! :wub:

And I hate that too. Or the ones that don't like a model but they still post on their thread. It's like they're trying to win over people on here. I don't get it

As soon as a model works for VS her thread goes to the dogs.. :no: People who weren't interested before suddenly become fans. :nicole:

And I hate that too. Or the ones that don't like a model but they still post on their thread. It's like they're trying to win over people on here. I don't get it

:hug: Love you too Ang!

I hate that too. Though, there are some models I don't really like; Nina for example but if I see new work etc, I will still post. No point in being completely selfish to people who follow the thread. :laugh: I use to like Nina believe it or not, but she's too hyped now & I don't think she is sexy.. :x she does the same work all the time too, like for online clothing stores, she has 100's of pics with the same pose, etc. Just she is wearing a different outfit. It's not nessacary. Lol.

Tbh, I love Barbara Palvin, but her thread has gone to the dogs... Repost after repost, more so after she modelled for VS lingerie. :wacko: And she gained a bunch of new "fans".

I hate that too. Though, there are some models I don't really like; Nina for example but if I see new work etc, I will still post. No point in being completely selfish to people who follow the thread. :laugh: I use to like Nina believe it or not, but she's too hyped now & I don't think she is sexy.. :x she does the same work all the time too, like for online clothing stores, she has 100's of pics with the same pose, etc. Just she is wearing a different outfit. It's not nessacary. Lol.

Tbh, I love Barbara Palvin, but her thread has gone to the dogs... Repost after repost, more so after she modelled for VS lingerie. :wacko: And she gained a bunch of new "fans".

You can throw the Kate Upton bashers in there too :morning:

Bar Fans, Lima Fans, Nina good example.Kinda sad when all some people seem to do is drool over one person and no-one else. Says something about that member don't it?

You can throw the Kate Upton bashers in there too :morning:

Bar Fans, Lima Fans, Nina good example.Kinda sad when all some people seem to do is drool over one person and no-one else. Says something about that member don't it?

Yes it does, they are insane!

Not a fan of Nina at all. I think the VS models do the same. Same poses, different outfits what's so amazing about that?

People will become "fans" especially if a model becomes popular on here. I don't get it all either.

I remember when a certain person was bashing Candice, but then she posts on her thread. If you don't like someone, why post on their thread?

I hate how some people want to make this forum a popularity contest. Especially when they're my age!