Bellazon

Jessica Simpson
Thumbnail

Paradox

• 2 weeks later...

fatjessicaandjohnthumbme4.jpg

John Mayer and Jessica Simpson New Years makeout session

John Mayer and Jessica Simpson rang in '07 "full-on making out" at the Hudson Hotel party thrown by Christina Aguilera. It was the first public acknowledgment of a relationship they have been denying since August. (The mystery source on that first story, by the way, was a deliveryman who saw Mayer in his boxer shorts at Simpson's home, and sold it to the tabs.)

"He was scratching her back, they were kissing, it wasn't subtle," says a spy at the Heineken-sponsored bash. The couple dined earlier in the evening at Country, after shopping at Barneys during the day.

A source tells us they are staying together at The Mercer hotel in SoHo.

An insider says: "John has been thrilled that they have been tricking the media, but she doesn't really care. His Christmas present to her was a framed copy of the Us Weekly cover that says 'Dumped: John ditches Jessica.'"

What's up with her lips in the ones that I Love Racia posted? Looks like someone punched her and the colagen exploded.

Aside from that, I love Jessica. She's so cute and bubbly and gorgeous!

I bought a pair of her shoes a month and a half ago and I'm still having trouble breaking them in! Almost there, though!

Jessica Simpson was told to stay away from a supermarket because she was distracting customers.

jessicasimpsonfl8.jpg

Jessica SImpson Banned from Supermarket

The sexy star can't even go grocery shopping without being followed by paparazzi.

Now one frustrated store manager has had enough and asked Jessica not to come in during store hours.

Jessica told Britain's Glamour magazine: "Two weeks ago, I was at Whole Foods and probably about 100 photographers were outside waiting for me.

"The manager gave me his card and said, 'Jessica, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come in during store hours. Give me a call and I'll open up early or you can come in after we close. But this is very distracting for all my customers.

"I looked at him kind of shocked. Then I was just mad, not at him but at the situation. I couldn't even live my normal life anymore."

The 'Employee of the Month' actress is increasingly concerned by the level of attention she receives from the paparazzi, especially when they chase her while she is driving.

Jessica, 26, said: "Seriously, it does get dangerous. I don't think I could deal with it, if something happened to somebody else because of my being chased by all these assholes running red lights."