Bellazon

Jessica Simpson
Thumbnail

Paradox

jessia1.gifpost-145-0-1446101680-12738_thumb.gif

Dance-pop singer Jessica Simpson was born and raised in Dallas, TX, beginning her performing career as a member of her church choir; at 12, she also auditioned unsuccessfully for The Mickey Mouse Club. While attending church camp the following summer, Simpson was discovered by the head of a tiny CCM label, spending the next three years recording her debut album; the label folded before the record could be released, however, although a small pressing was eventually funded by her grandmother.

The teen nevertheless became a hit on the Christian Youth Conference circuit, also sharing bills with Kirk Franklin, God's Property, and Ce Ce Winans; seeking to expand her popularity in the secular market, Simpson signed to Sony, touring in support of boy-band sensations 98

Cantor, great job, thanks very much dude!

No problem.

I hope to be able to replicate what threads I had created earlier. I'm not sure what happened to them with the switch to a new system. I was told that they were archived but I don't see them here.

Cantor, great job, thanks very much dude!

No problem.

I hope to be able to replicate what threads I had created earlier. I'm not sure what happened to them with the switch to a new system. I was told that they were archived but I don't see them here.

so all the best for converting. I did the same for all my gisele stuff, and i am not finished yet ;)