• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/24/2013 at 5:56 PM, Jermaine said:

I became fascinated by the beauty and the tragic life of Gia just a few months ago. I can't stop reading about her and I watch her amazing modeling work almost daily. I've found lots of photos of Gia by simply searching on Google. But I have to say, most of the real gems have been found on forums like this. Where the fans have shared their own scans. So thanks to all of you who have posted some great pics. I'm saving them in my ever-expanding Gia folder :smile:.

Now, I thought I had seen all of her amazing Cosmopolitan covers, shot by the talented Francesco Scavullo (who adored Gia). That was until I found this collage of all her covers (see attached file). The third one, the brown one is completely new to me. Apparantly it's a brazilian cover and it looks gorgeous!!! I've searched the web like crazy trying to find it in a larger size, without any luck :sad:. Do any of you guys have it?

Gia's Cosmo Covers.jpg

I haven't visited this thread in a long time and just found this request so thought I'd post scans from my collection.

cosmo-1979-08italia.JPG cosmo-1983-09_Greek.JPG cosmo-1983-04_deutsch-a.jpg

• 6 months later...