Bellazon

*trips in*

teacup

Haha. :) Blue grass is a lot more...twangy than them. You should listen to Brokenhearts ville by Joe Nichols. It's reallyyyy funny. :p

So i listened to that song, Was pretty cool. Made me wanna go and see Walk the line again (please tell me you've seen that film)....it also gave me a better idea as to why you fell off your bed :hehe:

:ermm: Looks like Kat has her own following here on BZ already. :nicole:

Indeed if this carries on much longer she will become the fastest girl to get her own thread :p

Haha. :) Blue grass is a lot more...twangy than them. You should listen to Brokenhearts ville by Joe Nichols. It's reallyyyy funny. :p

So i listened to that song, Was pretty cool. Made me wanna go and see Walk the line again (please tell me you've seen that film)....it also gave me a better idea as to why you fell off your bed :hehe:

Indeed if this carries on much longer she will become the fastest girl to get her own thread :p

that record belong to me :pinky:

How long into your membership was it until you got a thread?

He got his thread August 13th 2006 joined in january 17th 2006

And Why isn't my colour working? :ermm:

I agree. And she makes a really pretty brunette. :)

Finally a naaaame! :p I was getting weirded out calling you Nightlife. Hehe.

Indeed, i've always been into my brunette's rather then blondes. So that was a welcomed change :blush: ...Wish she stayed like that :whistle: Same could be said for Rachel Mcadams for that matter :ninja:

Yeah was thinking since i knew your name you should know mine...you should have asked me if you felt wired :p

Ken : NO. NO SNOW 'TIL MA BIRFFFFDAY. But I don't drive, so it doesn't effect me that much - I can walk to work. :)

Harry : Good call! (I'm a brunette. :p) Although I've been a blonde. It was flattering, but too much work. I'm far too low-maintenance to be a blonde.

Layla : SHE'S JUST SO PRETTY. :wub:

Say what you want little lady, it's gonna be coming pretty soon, probably sooner then your B-day, let's hope not :angel: Actually, it's been rather nice weather, mind you, i wouldn't travel outside vancouver cause all the roads outside the lower mainland (coqahala) will be just snow now :cain:

And whatcha doing for yer b-day? :shifty: