Bellazon

*trips in*

teacup

Aye that's pretty good too.

I can't drink the hard liquor, beer's fine but Vodka and that stuff messes me up :yuckky:

Ha, one time i drank half a litre of Vodka and i couldn't walk. And on top of that i had a sneezing fit :| Very messy...

I'm a giddy, horny drunk. :ninja: It's pretty funny. Halloween I was dressed as Black Canary (google her) and it was just...scary. Really.

I can't drink vodka. :/ That sounds pretty hilarious though. I blacked out after drinking like...an entire two six of bacardi...yayyy!

I had on...fishnet tights, a black bustier, my black leather jacket, black boots, and black gloves. And I was blonde for Halloween, so that worked out. :p

Yeah. I got a lot of attention, ngl. That's what happens when you let a BOY pick your Halloween costume. Haha.

I had on...fishnet tights, a black bustier, my black leather jacket, black boots, and black gloves. And I was blonde for Halloween, so that worked out. :p

Yeah. I got a lot of attention, ngl. That's what happens when you let a BOY pick your Halloween costume. Haha.

That would've been amazing to see :nicole:

Hahaha! I think I want to be a cop next year. Notttt sure though.

"not gonna lie". Sorry. :/ I use weird slang...aha.

*goes to work on a few cop ideas* :p

Slang is cool, you should see my text msg's :ninja: It's not uncommon for the person to text saying what the fuck Harry?!! :rofl: