Bellazon

Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

bree's myspace is fake!! she doesnt have one!!! someone is just bored, and wishing they were her!!

i saw her in an interview saying she doesnt have a myspace, and she knows about the fake ones!

p.s. and many things the the myspace faker says is not true, like she is NOT doing a workout video or maxim

bree's myspace is fake!! she doesnt have one!!! someone is just bored, and wishing they were her!!

i saw her in an interview saying she doesnt have a myspace, and she knows about the fake ones!

p.s. and many things the the myspace faker says is not true, like she is NOT doing a workout video or maxim

well if shes not doing a workout video than what are these pics? and were was the interview at? the only interview ive ever seen her do is on her site and its her in the whipcream and there is nothing in there about her not being on myspace . and in those pictures when theres a camera around call me crazy but normally that means thats its a video , i dont think you should start saying anything about anything unless you heard it from bree herself

post-4184-1174029602_thumb.jpg

post-4184-1174029620_thumb.jpg

post-4184-1174029636_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEWS!!!

Guess? is in the process of producing dolls of various Guess models, and Bree will be one of the models featured!!! I know Tori Praver will also be featured, but I am not sure who else will also be made into a doll or when the dolls will be coming out. I will keep you all posted :)