Bellazon

Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

...I see abslutely nothing bad abt this pic. This "posing" excuse her "reps" are using is getting stranger and stranger. :blink:

Some much older pics of her are here! http://www.raspberryandlavender.com/DylanEdrington.htm

And I guess she's with Link2Look models... not a big modeling agency at all. Maybe that's why they're so unprofessional.

http://www.link2look.com/index.phtml?cid=6...3aae1f141fcf5ecpost-133-1133156821_thumb.jpg

She looks like an average cute american girl

Here is the other scan, i had some free time today....i must admit one of my best scans ever....thats two...two of my bree scans i consider my best scans :D

PERFERCT scan Neo !

my god .. i think im gonna take some classes with you :p

PLEASE!! He has ENOUGH trouble fitting his head through the doorways. :whistle:

It is a nice scan though. :)

Here is the other scan, i had some free time today....i must admit one of my best scans ever....thats two...two of my bree scans i consider my best scans :D

PERFERCT scan Neo !

my god .. i think im gonna take some classes with you :p

PLEASE!! He has ENOUGH trouble fitting his head through the doorways. :whistle:

It is a nice scan though. :)

poor Neo :o

:nicole:

• 2 weeks later...
Just to let everyone know, Bree is in the 2006 maxim swimsuit issue. Check out the pics at Maxim online!

totally aware of this, i talked to her agent when i was in the airport and said why didnt you tell me, well anyways, ill scan them when i get back to cali on the 5th of january :cry:

Hmmm, am I the only one who's not into this new Guess model? I was looking through the pics and find her face very unappealing. She has masculine features and looks cheap. I much prefer Adriana, Ale, Petra, Gisele, ... and the list goes on...

more bree for me :p

Hmmm, am I the only one who's not into this new Guess model? I was looking through the pics and find her face very unappealing. She has masculine features and looks cheap. I much prefer Adriana, Ale, Petra, Gisele, ... and the list goes on...

more bree for me :p

I agree with lilbabe (eventho i'm not a fan of ale, dun like petra and prefered adriana in her early days lol), I let you my part too :laugh: i'm sure she can look good though, but that guess campaign was just :yuckky: leopard clothes, heavy make-up, bad hairdo... :blink: would any woman look good with that ?