Bellazon

Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

well i have more of her pics from Lonsdale London but there not uploading soo ill post them later from imageshack just takes to long to upload right now , well as you can see she's my favorite model hope you enjoy the pics ! and she needs more fans .. shes hotter than a lot of models on here who have like 200 pages and i think the only reason is bc she dosent do high fashion ...

from her myspace ...

I have campaigns coming out for La Perla & pantene PRO V so keep your eyes posted for that . I do have a reality tv show coming out for MTV called THE BREE AND TORI STORY which follows me and my friend Tori Praver around and Is just about us and our crazy life , I have my own Fragrance for Guess? called BREEZY coming out worldwide at the end of the year , and last but not least I have 2 major Films I'll start working on this year , so everyone should keep an eye out for those b/c there going to be amazing !!

^

with what sweetandlow said , yes megan is hot but i do think megan is way hotter and i think she will be out there alot more once her show comes out , and i wonder what movies shes going o be in , has anyone ever seen the rasberry and lavender (sp) one she did when she was 16 ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...