Bellazon

Men cleverer than women, say scientists

schadenfreude

You are an idiot! That is an old man and he is contorting his face! If the woman looks old and did the same, she would look much worse than that man!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are calling me (male) an idiot and telling at the same time men are smarter than women. :laugh:

The man is older but the woman has those horrible glasses!

You are an idiot! That is an old man and he is contorting his face! If the woman looks old and did the same, she would look much worse than that man!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are calling me (male) an idiot and telling at the same time men are smarter than women. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On women, thick glasses are sexy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On women, thick glasses are sexy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do women prefer contact lenses then??? :whistle:

Honestly guys, this is very silly. The scientists that carried out these experiments or wrote the thesis were quite blantantly male, or very masculine females. And everyone knows that more people will find a beautiful woman more attractive because women are more lkely to admit another woman is attractive whereas men are extremely unlikely to say "Phwoar, that guy is FINE, look at the abs on him! Lucky bastard!"

Honestly guys, this is very silly. The scientists that carried out these experiments or wrote the thesis were quite blantantly male, or very masculine females. And everyone knows that more people will find a beautiful woman more attractive because women are more lkely to admit another woman is attractive whereas men are extremely unlikely to say "Phwoar, that guy is FINE, look at the abs on him! Lucky bastard!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I admit this was silly, it happens easily when you argue with Heidegger... :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I admit this was silly, it happens easily when you argue with Heidegger... :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's amazing how a 34 year old man with an IQ of 140 will lower himself to that level!

There is a saying: "Which is more foolish, being the fool (Bush) or following the fool (Blair)?"

It's amazing how a 34 year old man with an IQ of 140 will lower himself to that level!

There is a saying: "Which is more foolish, being the fool (Bush) or following the fool (Blair)?"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not amazing at all. It is a known fact idiots have the capability to lower bright people to they level...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not amazing at all. It is a known fact idiots have the capability to lower bright people to they level...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh, BURN!!! X 2

IQ tests don't accurately measure intelligence, but it's good enough and does what it's meant to do relatively well. People on this board are smart! Unlike me :p

And Pa?! 140?! That's amazing!!! That's MENSA material; their cut off is at 135!! :o

IQ tests don't accurately measure intelligence, but it's good enough and does what it's meant to do relatively well. People on this board are smart! Unlike me :p

And Pa?! 140?! That's amazing!!! That's MENSA material; their cut off is at 135!! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On Cattell scale mensa level is 148 and I am "only" 140. :cry:

The multiple choice ones are a bit silly. The ones were they say "John is 4 years older than Sam, and Sam is 3 years younger than Danny, who is 23 years older than Fred, who is 12 years younger than Bill, who is 25 years old. How old is John?"

...are stoopid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why stupid? That is about understanding relations.