Bellazon

Nail Polish

Rogue

I haven't regularly painted my nails in so long...I kinda miss it.

I love painting my nails purple, and I like painting half black and half white.

I can hardly paint my nails with my left hand, though, which sometimes leads to me only having the nails on my left hand painted.

As for Seeing my nails, well.... Being a guy, i dun't pay attention to them.

What does being a guy have to do with it?

Painting both hands is hard work for everyone... But you do get better with time. Just keep doing it.

Since we need pics, this is the color I'm using right now (not my hand cause I'm too lazy to recharge my cam batteries). Its Espelho, by Impala, and I love it, third time I wear it, and I dont usually repeat colors. And sereia.jpg is the one on my feet, Sereia.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I usually don't paint my own nails, since, if I do that, they end up coming out horribly.

Usually I have a gray or dark purple color, but, if I'm in the mood for it, I'll go for a highlight green or orange or yellow.

It just frustrates me that they peel so quickly! Any tips to preserving the polis? :pinch:

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addicted to the dark purple almost black, bought the Chanel one, YES 25$ for a thing of nail polish BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it

Can I ask you about something?

I was always wondering what is the biggest difference between cheap/cheaper nail polish like Maybelline or Rimmel and the ones like YSL or Chanel. I mean, the price obviously, but what makes the, let's say, "designer nail polish" so worth its price? That it doesn't chip off easily, or that you just need one "coat" of nail polish (instead of 2 or even 3 like with cheaper ones) to get the strong colour of it? Or both? Sorry for sounding naive, but I was just wondering about it not so long time ago.

:wave:

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addicted to the dark purple almost black, bought the Chanel one, YES 25$ for a thing of nail polish BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it

I was always wondering what is the biggest difference between cheap/cheaper nail polish like Maybelline or Rimmel and the ones like YSL or Chanel. I mean, the price obviously, but what makes the, let's say, "designer nail polish" so worth its price? That it doesn't chip off easily, or that you just need one "coat" of nail polish (instead of 2 or even 3 like with cheaper ones) to get the strong colour of it? Or both? Sorry for sounding naive, but I was just wondering about it not so long time ago.

The HUGE diff, is the COLOR, most drugstore/cheaper have a base color, and you have to put on coat after coat to get the color you want, with the chanel brand it come :wave::wave::wave: out the color i wanted without all the millions of coats, and YESSSSSSSSSSSSS it was worth the price. As for the chipping, or peeling, i find putting down the clear base coat, then your color, the a top coat, takes longer to dry, BUT your polish will last longer, and for toes, DUDE, i can go 3 weeks before having to do anything :wave::wave::wave::wave:

The HUGE diff, is the COLOR, most drugstore/cheaper have a base color, and you have to put on coat after coat to get the color you want, with the chanel brand it come :wave::wave::wave: out the color i wanted without all the millions of coats, and YESSSSSSSSSSSSS it was worth the price. As for the chipping, or peeling, i find putting down the clear base coat, then your color, the a top coat, takes longer to dry, BUT your polish will last longer, and for toes, DUDE, i can go 3 weeks before having to do anything :wave::wave::wave::wave:

I guessed it could be like this (with the colour), but would never guess these 3 weeks! :shock: wow

I guessed it could be like this (with the colour), but would never guess these 3 weeks! :shock: wow

YEP YEP, now if your a beach go'er thats another story, sand is BRUTAL on polish