Bellazon

Jessie James
Thumbnail

tarkington

Jessica Rose James was born April 12, 1988 on a military base in Vicenza, Italy. She grew up in Louisiana, and briefly lived in Texas as well. James relocated to central Georgia in the late 1990's. She made weekly trips to Nashville to hone her songwriting. Her demo recordings soon made their way to David Massey, president of the rejuvenated Mercury Records, who subsequently brought her to the attention of Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid. James soon inked a contract with Mercury, and the label partnered her with songwriter Kara DioGuardi to help craft material for a debut album. At age 18, while living in Warner Robins, GA, she would hang out at tanning salons and prank phone call boys that she had crushes on.

Music career

Jessie James' first single called "Wanted" was released in April 12th, 2009 in stations from U.S. and on May 12th, 2009 on United States and Canada iTunes. Her song, "Blue Jeans" was featured on Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack. In June, 2009 she toured with Jonas Brothers. Her debut album, Jessie James, was released on August 11th, 2009, for Mercury Records.

Scott Vollweiler of Broken Records Magazine in their June/July issue stated, "Once you pop the album into your CD player, you will be amazed, this girl can really sing!" and "[w]hile the album sent to us only have 5 tracks, each song was strong and well written". He concluded, "Jessie is truly a country girl singing her butt off. Her first single "Wanted" was written by Mitch Allan, Kara DioGuardi, David Hodges and Jessie herself."

Source

Jessie James Offical Website

post-3918-1259295134_thumb.jpg post-3918-1259295140_thumb.jpg

Check out her music video: "My Cowboy"

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
The ‘Eric & Jessie’ stars revealed the gender of their baby-to-be on Oct. 31. So, is it going to be a country girl like mama or sporty boy like dad? Find out here!

Jessie James is expecting her first child with her husband Eric Decker — and she just announced the sex of her little bundle of joy. She also shared a little teaser of the baby’s name!

Jessie James Baby Gender Revealed: Country Singer & Eric Decker Expecting A Girl

“I think she just kicked me!” Jessie, 25, spilled in a video for E! News. The secret’s out — the country cutie is expecting a little girl!

“Eric and I have picked a name, but we’re not ready to share that yet, but we kind of knew that we wanted this name even before we knew it was a girl” Jessie explained.

“But I will say that her middle name will be my middle name — Rose!” Jessie shared. How beautiful!

Jessie is excited to grow her family with Eric — but their family planning is constantly changing! “Eric always wanted four kids, but after this first one, I’ve just been really sick, I’m like, ‘Two will be alright with me!’”

Jessie told HollywoodLife.com in an exclusive interview on Oct. 24. “I feel like I have the flu every day! I had one bite of my omelet today and it made me sick. I’m not craving anything, I just don’t want a lot. The only thing I can really eat is sweets!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Myfz6BAdCS8

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/11/01/jessie-james-baby-gender-expecting-girl-eric-decker/

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Eric & Jessie James Decker Expecting Baby Number Three

Eric and Jessie James Decker are about to expand their family!

The couple just announced that they’re expecting baby number three by sharing an adorable video of the moment they told their two children – Vivianne, 3, and Eric Jr., 2.

“Eric and I are so excited to share with y’all that we are expecting baby Decker number 3! As you can see Viv is so happy and Bub doesn’t quite know what’s going on but we are over the moon and feel so blessed and can’t wait to meet this little one end of March,” Jessie captioned the video.

Eric and Jessie have been married since 2013 and have documented their other pregnancies on their reality show Eric & Jessie.

eric-jessie-james-decker-baby-number-three.jpg

Jessie James Decker just announced she’s expecting her third baby with her husband Eric and she’s already showing off her baby bump!

The 29-year-old country singer had the bump on full display while heading out of a morning show taping on Thursday (October 12) in New York City.

The following day, Jessie looked super cute in moto jacket while signing copies of her new album at Sony Square.

Jessie just released her latest album Southern Girl City Lights and took to Instagram to thank fans for their support.

jessie-james-decker-shows-off-baby-bump-in-nyc-01.jpg jessie-james-decker-shows-off-baby-bump-in-nyc-02.jpg jessie-james-decker-shows-off-baby-bump-in-nyc-03.jpg jessie-james-decker-shows-off-baby-bump-in-nyc-05.jpg

• 4 weeks later...