Bellazon

Best of VSFS09

JoeKnight

First off.. Miranda kerr was nominated for best butt twice so you might want to remove that

Second.. umm.. I will pm you some pics for some categories because I'm to lazy to look up the.. er.. occasional model that I don't recognize as it's 8 something am.. and I haven't slept :D

Cut off date was December 10th, but i may change to the 9th. so hopefully I'll post first round wednesday night. and I'll do a constant update on the first page so you know who's still in and who's not. :D Anyone eliminated will be changed to black. Winners will remain in red.

SWEET. Just remember to pm me pics with the right size. :)

we are almost there. Between Squeege noms and Francy's pm to me we are almost there.

FYI ... I nominated Heidi for Best Cleavage. YAH. That's Right :lullaby: She deserves something. And i can't really see abs or butt. and she wasn't in her pink robe.

FYI #2 ... I could of swore i nominated AnaBB for best legs. but its all full and she's not there. I'm not gonna cut anyone out so i guess I'll keep my nom to myself.

- But if anyone wants to switch a nom position with me ... or can't get a good pic ... AnaBB is in.

:D

FYI #2 ... I could of swore i nominated AnaBB for best legs. but its all full and she's not there. I'm not gonna cut anyone out so i guess I'll keep my nom to myself.

- But if anyone wants to switch a nom position with me ... or can't get a good pic ... AnaBB is in.

What? The one time I need AnaBB fans they fail me :pinch: ? Nooooo :pinch: ! She has my favorite legs of the group :pinch: . But ummm....I'll switch with you if I can :ninja: ....