Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

My only thought is if it's official, why change the image. The word I want has left my head, but it's how the same image is used from product to product. It's an identity thing. And so far the images given for the show are ale with the faded runway behind her.

I mean I'll be the first to say "hey I was wrong" if it turns out it's true, but it just seems odd to me? Maybe it's because it's on ebay that just makes me wonder. It could be the person did that so people would figure it was official. Besides they don't usually give those tickets out online, They have specific people they give them out to.

Don't start this, we have plenty of reason to disbelieve any and everything she says until we see substantial proof that it's actually happening. Again nothing against you personally, ;)  We have earned the right to be suspicious of her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you've got the right to be suspicious and everything, but still, its only a stupid day we're talking about here...why would she lie about that?

I got a question:

Since the fashion show is to be taped on Monday Nov. 7.

Will we start seeing pictures and candids and all that soon, or do the photographers have to wait till it airs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought it is on wed. nov. 9. :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh okay, good to know...sorry. I actually got that off of Alessandra's website., so she has the wrong date listed.

IMPERIA, Russia's #1 luxury vodka, will host an extravagant party following the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Wednesday, November 9th at the Lexington Armory. The luxury vodka company is pulling out all the stops to make this the most spectacular and forbidden fete in New York City for 2005 -- save possibly for IMPERIA's fireworks-filled launch on Liberty Island during September's fashion week. This extravaganza, too hot for TV, will feature 100lbs of caviar and 100 cases of IMPERIA Vodka, which will be delivered by armored truck and security detail. All will be served by a bevy of sexy Russian beauties. The coveted invitations will allow the hand-chosen guests to mingle with some of New York and Hollywood's uber-VIP's and of course, the Victoria's Secret catwalkers including Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Gisele Bundchen, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Naomi Campbell and Angela Lindvall. The entertainment will be equally extravagant as the beautiful Dita Von Teese, shock-rocker Marilyn Manson's fiance, takes the stage for one of her infamous burlesque shows in a giant IMPERIA Vodka martini glass. Known for throwing remarkable events, IMPERIA will celebrate Victoria's Secret's holiday collection with ice bars, giant holiday bows, toy soldiers and wrapped gifts all set against a Russian backdrop. With bright pinks, purples, and whites, IMPERIA will bring the Victoria's Secret brand to life as IMPERIA's Russian beauties serve guests in Russian-inspired, custom designed babydoll dresses. Highly sought after, IMPERIA Vodka is the first-ever brand to partner with Victoria's Secret fashion show and party, with a full runway segment dedicated to and inspired by Russia. The segment, will feature eleven looks, two sets of wings, and major "bling" -- compliments of Jacob the Jeweler -- and supermodels Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Angela Lindvall, Eugenia Volodina, Tatiana Kovylina, and Natasha Poly on the runway.