Bellazon

What Do Women Want?

SOCOM

weeelll... i cant tell you EXACTLY what women want..because all girls want a different kind of man..like i can tell you for one thing...id like any kind of guy as long as he's cute and interesting and nice to me but i can tell you what kind of guy i would NOT like...i dont like guys who act like theyre too cool for anything, i dont like really conceited guys, i dont like guys who look down on others, i dont like guys who dont treat people nicely and i dont like guys who disrespect women...but you know something?? i think guys who check out mirrors more then me are cute..oh yeah and um.. i like funny guys-guys who can make me laugh...theyre really nice..they dont even have to be thaat cute then.

My vision is: Men do everything women want them to do and are called maleslaves. I don't see when the " :yuckky: " part comes in...  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A bitch's bitch! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How come?? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's hard to get more obvious than that. You really have Asperger's Syndrome.

well i know my opinion won't count much but here goes...

I would like a guy who's not afraid to give me special treatment...but at the same time i want to be treated as his equal...he should know that he can talk to me about anything, but at the same time it would nice for him to have some secrets, i don't need to talk to him about everything...it's good to have some privacy. I LOVE <3 humorous guys, but i'm not a fan of senstive guys. If my bf said to me, "i just pictured you with another man and started crying," i wouldn't be impressed...no offense, if he was crying i wouldn't need to know UNLESS ofcourse it's something important like family problems or self issues...then i would freely comfort him without hesitating. I don't take kindly to people who treat others like dirt, so he has to be compassionate. But all together he just has to have a good personality.

Although...i do find the "bad boy" image attractive, it's good to have mystery and sometimes when a guy is being a jerk it's in his mood. It can also be attractive depending on the situation. It's hard to explain, but say he's jealous that another guy asked me out and he started expressing his jealousy through being a prick...it shows that he cares, i know it sounds weird but it can be attractive.

That's probably just me but that's basically what i like...But mainly it's personality and humour.