Bellazon

What Do Women Want?

SOCOM

Well i was just wondering what women really want from guys? Do you like the nice guy, the badass, the guy that treats you like a princess or the guy that ignores you when you call. I know it sounds stupid but a lot of girls like guys that ignore them and play "hard to get" but thats just one thing I do not understand. Maybe some people here can clear it up for me. If this has been posted before then i apologize. :blink:

i like the guy who is most like me, without being exactly like me...that way he's not boring and the relationship is not boring :)

honesty is big for me...i dont like the badass...and i dont like the super nice guy...i dont really have a type to be honest...

and yeah princess treatment is always nice....i dont want to be treated as ur equal...i want to be treated a lot better than u! (as said by blanche, golden girls)

to feel that we're really loved.. there's no grater feeling than feeling like you're their one and only, honesty and loyalty are a must! we need to feel like you're always telling us the truth and we can trust you're being a good boy when we're not around. a good sense of humor is always good. umm..what else.. sweetness and showing you care is a must. (for me anyway.. i can't speak for other girls)

i agree with the quote said above: "honey, i don't wanted to be treated like i'm equal, i want to be treated like i'm better than you" (or something along those lines.)

oh and i'm def. not one of the girls you mentioned, i hate it when guys do the whole 'hard to get' thing. leave that for us girls! :p

Edited by monika

to feel that we're really loved.. there's no grater feeling than feeling like you're their one and only, honesty and loyalty are a must!  we need to feel like you're always telling us the truth and we can trust you're being a good boy when we're not around. a good sense of humor is always good. umm..what else.. sweetness and showing you care is a must. (for me anyway.. i can't speak for other girls)

i agree with the quote said above: "honey, i don't wanted to be treated like i'm equal, i want to be treated like i'm better than you"  (or something along those lines.)

oh and i'm def. not one of the girls you mentioned, i hate it when guys do the whole 'hard to get' thing.  leave that for us girls! :p

Maleslave is the answer! He will love/worship you. He will be honest and loyal. He will tell the truth and you can always torture it out of him. He will be a good boy when you are not around because he is wearing a chastity device. He will be sweet because he is always horny. A submissive man knows you are superior to him. Monika, find a submissive man for yourself and enjoy life! :)

Bull. Shit. These girls are lying to you. Not purposely, of course - we all say what sounds nice. Hell, they're lying to themselves, because they actually believe it. Sure, we all SAY we want a sweet guy. Maybe in theory we do, but in actuality, the more monotonous you are, the more boring you are.

Truth is? We don't have any idea what we want. Not a fucking clue. Do you know what you want in a woman? For life? I bet not, and I bet when you do find that girl she will be nothing like you imagined her to be. What we want and what we'll love are often two very different things. I believe this is human nature.

So the question is, what are you looking for? You looking to hook up for a one nighter? Dress nicely but like you don't care, go into wherever your going into, spot a girl, and if she spots you back, go over there and pay attention to her for, oh, 3 or 5 minutes. Look her square in the eyes, like there's no one in the room. Then pull back. Quit looking at her when you talk to her - maybe order a drink if you're at the bar. Not one for her. Just for you.

Sooner, if she starts to pull back or seem uninteresited. The key is punishment and reward. She seems into you, she gets rewarded by your attention. Say you reach out and touch her, and she pulls her hand back and looks uncomfortable. Freeze her out for a moment, then come back and try to touch her again. If you play it right, she'll want your attention, so she'll let you touch her the second time.

This. Works. It's difficult to master, but the punishment/reward thing works. Practice on someone who's not as hot, that way you feel more confident. Confidence is key. You could get with any chick around. Even if you actually couldn't, you have to think you can.

Now, long term? Long term is trickier. Be her friend but in limited capacity. Only see her -at night.- NEVER during the day, and if you see her in the halls at school or out, make your conversation brief. Only see her during the day when you're dating, and even then in limited quantities. (unless you start to get serious)

Be different from her. Opposites attract is a true statement. Don't hang around long enough for her to bitch at you - if she starts talking about her ex or her problems, make an excuse and LEAVE.

Don't play hard to get. Do not try and be a bad ass. Do not treat her like a princess. She is not a princess, she is a woman. Maybe the woman you hold in high esteem over every other human being on the face of the planet, but she is a woman. Do not worship, do not prostrate yourself, do NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give in to her every whim.

Treat her well. Do nice things for her. Give your HONEST opinion on things. Show her you care; that you're thinking about her when you're not with her. NOT all the time. Every so often. surprises cease to be surprises when given on a persistant basis.

Touch her. Arm. Not the hair or face - too obvious to start with. Later in the relationship, okay.

Rub her feet/neck/shoulders/back/legs/arms whatever you can get ahold of on a fairly regular basis, once she's -really- comfortable with you. I'm not even talking deep massage. Touching, a soft light no pressure moving your hand over her skin. Do do massages, but do them when you sense that she needs one. Feet are the best. Yes, they smell. Get over it. Touching and rubbing is a way to a woman's heart. It is hard on any woman to break up with a man who gives a great back massage.

Show her that you respect her even when you don't agree, or when she annoys the fuck out of you, both of which which will be OFTEN. If you fight, don't hold onto it. If you need to apologize because you were a jackass, or merely wrong - do it. But if you think you're right, apologize for upsetting her or apologize for how you said it, but not for what you said. Keep the promises you make. Show up on time; being where you say your going to be when you say you'll be there is important.

Do not, under any circumstances, lie about your whereabouts; if you're going to a strip club, and you know she won't like it so you don't tell her, when she finds out about it (and she will) you're going to be in bigger trouble than you would be if you told her straight out.

Good relationships are about compromise - not just on your side, but on hers as well. And they are HARD. And they are FRUSTRATING. But they are WORTH it, overall.

:yes: insightful

From my experience, different chics want different things, but as Nine said, in the end, they have no soddin' idea what they want (at least that's the way it seems to me)

I'm not the kind of guy that goes out of my way for chics. I'll just be me and if something happens then it happens, if not then it's just another night out having fun with my friends. As you may have guessed I prefer to stay away from the messy 'politics' side of relationships

Treat them like they mean nothing, pretend that you don't care. Pretty girls are used to get all of the attention from every guy they meet. You'll be different and they'll want you. Girls love to suffer.

Every hot girl in this planet has been with an ass-hole, guess why?

Treat them like they mean nothing, pretend that you don't care. Pretty girls are used to get all of the attention from every guy they meet. You'll the different and they'll want you. Girls love to suffer.

Every hot girl in this planet has been with an ass-hole, guess why?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't want a guy to treat me like I mean nothing. <_<

Let me clear my post.. :p

I was talkling about the time you want to get a girl.. the time when you want to get her attention, not during the actual relationship.

EDIT: I read Nine's whole post, she described perfectly what I wanted to say.

Gotta be careful with that whole 'you're nothing' thing. That can backfire really fast. Hard to get does too, after high school. Cause the thing is, it doesn't matter if the girl is 'hot' or no, because there's at least 5 guys jonesin' on her. It does not matter. Fat, thin, ugly, gorgeous - there's always another option that's not you. I know a lot of you guys go 'Ugly chicks, ew!' or 'Fat chicks, ew!' but most other guys don't have that problem.

I've watched them, in school, dog on some chick who looked like she was hit with an ugly stick repeatedly about the head, or the chick who's about 30 pounds overweight. I've heard them laugh and tell their friends 'I'd never touch her!' and then see them try and pick the same girl up outside of school, away from their friends. Stupid enough to think they were the only ones. They never are. You NEVER are.

Hard to get isn't cool either. I liked this guy. Brian. And he was just.... to me, perfection. Blonde, blue eyes, clean shaven, clean cut, Christian, liked Christian rap. Wanted to be a music producer. And I let him know I was into him. And he'd kinda drop off, and I'd shrug and lose interest, then he'd come back strong and I'd go back to being interested then he'd back off. Finally I told him to take a hike. Games in relationships are only good if you both can win.

short term - punishment/reward

long term - respect and individuality.

The short and long of it, boys.