Bellazon

I need girl help

skaterboyVss12

ok well i play football and basketball and skate and i seat alot can that cause me to get pimples before i dint have pimples and did the same and now i just broke out its not that bad i some people but i do have lots of pimples wat can i do or wats good girls can u guys help me outand pro active sucks lol didnt work

pay more attention in english class.....once you've done that, go to a dermatologist

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

there's some drug that's caused depression and led to suicides. I think it's a very popular drug used to treat pimples. Stay away from it, though I think it might be off the shelves in some places

pay more attention in english class.....once you've done that, go to a dermatologist

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

there's some drug that's caused depression and led to suicides. I think it's a very popular drug used to treat pimples. Stay away from it, though I think it might be off the shelves in some places

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea, its not hard to avoid though. just talk to the dermatologist...say hey, i heard theres a drug that causes depression, dont give me that one....and he'll give you a different one.....thats what i did.

weeell...i used to get horrible zits before. you said tht u sweat a lot so theres prolly dirt and bacteria that cause the zits..so you should try to wash your face as often as you can...preferablly with an antiseptic facewash/soap...if that doesnt work, iv heard toothpaste works on zits too...

Actually many toothpastes contain astringents, which reduce swelling, and shrink body tissue, effectivley decreasing the size of a pimple or any other irritations. Of course there are better ways of doing this than toothpaste, but if you have nothing else, it can have an effect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like this reply.

I had lots of spots when I were a lad...mind you, back in my day, we used to just pour on som sulphuric acid every morning. That'll get rid of the spots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like this reply.

I had lots of spots when I were a lad...mind you, back in my day, we used to just pour on som sulphuric acid every morning. That'll get rid of the spots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The sweet smell of suplhur...

That drug is probably Acutane, used only serious and severe acne conditions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had to use it. It works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had an ex-boyfriend who used it ( before we started dating ) and he said it got rid of everything. He now has perfect skin and rarely gets a zit.