Bellazon

I need girl help

skaterboyVss12

The thing that works best for me is jojoba oil...100% organic...the one from aveda is great! Jojoba oil is the closest oil to the one your skin produces. Believe it or not, many times you get pimples because the skin is sensitive and dry, and the pores tighten and trap dirt...under your skin...Best thing is to have a facial steam, then a purifying mask...I buy the ones from aveda usually...and then massage your face with jojoba oil:) I have no pimples on my face whatsoever!...At least that's what works for me...And of course, I don't eat much junk food and I am careful with sugar stuff...drink plenty of water and take minerals and vitamins...and my skin is always in great shape! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That drug is probably Acutane, used only serious and severe acne conditions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had to use it. It works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had an ex-boyfriend who used it ( before we started dating ) and he said it got rid of everything. He now has perfect skin and rarely gets a zit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, 'perfect skin' is too much, but looking back at how many I had as a 15 y/o.. I got very very good skin.

The first two weeks it's just awful what the drug does to ya. It actually makes things worse..

visifl3lp.th.jpg

• 5 months later...
Yeah, I've heard Acutane has some bad side effects, which is why you can't get it ( or at least you shouldn't be able to get it ) from your general physician. I think most of the time a dermatologist has to prescribe it for you.

It's not only for really bad acne... it's for chronic/stubborn acne that is not effectively cleared by typical creams and other skin treatements.

Well, I had bad skin problems so I went to a dermo and after trying various creams and then it was perscribed to me. It's sort of like a last resort. I didn't have really bad acne but it was stubborn and I wanted to get under the root of my skin problem.

Yes, acutane does have some bad effects, but you don't have to take it for the rest of your life to get rid of your skin problem! It dried my skin and lips, and at first my dose was a little higher than it needed to be and so it gave me headaches. As soon as I took a lower dosage, only the dryness remained but it was nothing too unbearable. There are important factors to consider before you take it, you can't be pregnant because it will harm the baby.. My doctor told me that usually the medication causes it to get worse before it gets better, I was lucky though... it cleared me up in a month. I was so happy that when my treatment was over, I litterally got teary out of joy at my last appointment.

For me, it was worth it.. my skin is so much better now and I'm a lot more confident.

• 1 month later...

Tea tree oil, seriously it's a godsend. Either that or go to your doctor and get some prescription stuff.

In my experience, nothing completely clears it (mainly because I haven't wanted to use the really strong drugs) but tea tree gets rid of the worst.

• 1 month later...