Bellazon

Caleb Lane
Thumbnail

persuazn

i met his dad in a barnes and noble once. we talked. i had totally forgotten his name and came to the forum hoping that it would refresh my memory.

he's from texas, his dad is this cute tall cowboy. he was cracking up in barnes and noble, it was kinda funny, this cowboy buying these fashion magazines. and he's like "i gotta tell someone, this is my son" and we talked for a while. it was right when travis fimmel had just gotten tarzan after doing ck. and since caleb was doing ck we talked about that because i was obsessed with travis and so i was like...wow. congrats, i bet he has a lot ahead of him. anyway his dad was super nice. as far as i know, then, caleb was just this semi country boy football player and someone asked him to model....and the rest is history.

wow he just looks to good to be true!

does anybody know if he maybe is gay, because all the guys i met in my life that looked that hot... well actually not that hot, were gay :cry:

Gay or straight,doesnt really matter to me.either way i could never have him :cry:

of course you couldn't, he's mine :ninja:

wow he just looks to good to be true!

does anybody know if he maybe is gay, because all the guys i met in my life that looked that hot... well actually not that hot, were gay :cry:

Gay or straight,doesnt really matter to me.either way i could never have him :cry:

of course you couldn't, he's mine :ninja:

u wish :whistle:

he's mine bitch :persuazn:

Is he really that good looking?looks pretty average to me :/

he is :drool: but for sure he's not the hottest guy ever lol... still i'd rate him a 9/10 :laugh:

still a good rating :D

I'd give him a 9.7/10 he isn't a 10 to me anymore :no:

Andrew is still a 10/10 though :drool:

Caleb needs a haircut

post-3289-0-1445988410-00451_thumb.jpg

JOHN VARVATOS F/W 2006

Hell! Yes he does, and could pls somebody explain to me y the both guys at the sides (so the left and the right ^^) are models? :blink: The don't look very.... hot.... But Caleb's face is very kind and... hot ^^

^ maybe you're right, beauty is always a question of the angle (if you can understand what i mean, i could put it into german 'Schoenheit liegt immer im Auge des Betrachters', but I don't know if it's that in English Oo)

I'm you're opinion anyway. i do not like her either :D

lol yeah but sometimes i like some models who are not beautiful but look... interesting you know. That's how i discovered gemma ward first: i was like "wow that girl looks weird but she can make some serious good pics" and then i started to like her and now i think she's really beautiful :) like eugenia: they both have a non-conventional beauty, the kind that strikes me more than an evident beauty (what one could call "hotness" lol )

(BTW this doesn't mean i don't fine eugenia hot :drool: )

of course, I know what you mean :D And I agree with Gemam and Eugenia, not the 'classic' beauties, but very fascinating etc.

That is important as well... So i need fascination AND beauty (that what I call beauty, and that is variating often^^) to think someone is really interesting ;) But by those guys next to Caleb I jsut CAN'T see any hotness( :p ) or interesting things :D