Bellazon

Caleb Lane
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...
courtesy the Image Code :wave:

Thanks cooperIShot! I'm glad this thread keeps alive!

you're welcome, mi6ci....Caleb's one of those model's who've been out of the spotlight the last few years as he doesn't do runway anymore, so I try to find all the print i can...but i still love him to bits!! :wub:

Does anyone know where these screencaps are from like a music video, movie or something

no, that's not a music video, that's from Caleb's boxing or kick boxing video...he's some instructor, and there's a website too for it.... :wave:

Nope, it's from a movie he made that can only be seen online but the name escapes me... he was playing a gay character. One can only dream...

Does anyone know where these screencaps are from like a music video, movie or something

no, that's not a music video, that's from Caleb's boxing or kick boxing video...he's some instructor, and there's a website too for it.... :wave:

Nope, it's from a movie he made that can only be seen online but the name escapes me... he was playing a gay character. One can only dream...

oh sorry i got the wrong one then :whistle: i know there's a kick-boxing one he has out too...thanks for clarifying for us, rick!! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...
Can you believe that in that movie, the guy preferred his ex to Caleb!!!!!

what?!?!?!? oh that's just sooooooooooooooo wrong!!!! caleb's HOT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Someone preferring someone else to Caleb clearly could only happen in a movie :blink: speaking of which, do you know where I could watch this movie

What's up? It's a short film named "seeing you in circles". You may find it at www.logoonline.com, just type the name in the search box and you'll find it. Trouble is you must buy it to watch it.

You can also buy it at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...39&s=143441

That's it! Have a nice time everyone!

Can you believe that in that movie, the guy preferred his ex to Caleb!!!!!

what?!?!?!? oh that's just sooooooooooooooo wrong!!!! caleb's HOT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Someone preferring someone else to Caleb clearly could only happen in a movie :blink: speaking of which, do you know where I could watch this movie

What's up? It's a short film named "seeing you in circles". You may find it at www.logoonline.com, just type the name in the search box and you'll find it. Trouble is you must buy it to watch it.

You can also buy it at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...39&s=143441

That's it! Have a nice time everyone!

Thanks! :kiss: