Bellazon

Caleb Lane
Thumbnail

persuazn

those are awesome Nienna!!! pics starting with number 5 were new to me!! (well except for number 8 which i posted earlier lol)....but the one i love is when he's on the phone...how cute is that???? lol...thanks again!! and please continue posting, even if they're just your favourites...love seeing caleb!! :wave: :heart: :drool:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Such an angel ::sighs::

These pics of him are from his modeling success book website... He had a myspace page about it too, but suddenly it disappeared from my list... did anyone else have it too and know what happened? has he another one?

hey Rick, they're actually fakes posing as caleb....one of my friend's found out the hard way....i thought Andrew Cooper had one but it's a fake there too posing as AC

• 3 weeks later...
Such an angel ::sighs::

These pics of him are from his modeling success book website... He had a myspace page about it too, but suddenly it disappeared from my list... did anyone else have it too and know what happened? has he another one?

hey Rick, they're actually fakes posing as caleb....one of my friend's found out the hard way....i thought Andrew Cooper had one but it's a fake there too posing as AC

Maybe, but the myspace was about the Modeling.. page, wasn't really specifically about Caleb which led me to believe it was the real thing.