Bellazon

What's your Sign? ;D

SirenaLuna90

yes sun is only determinate by the birthdate, that's true... but as i already say, the sign can be wrong.

people think the signs change every year at the same date but they are wrong.

for example one year the scorpion can start the october 22 and another year it can start the october 24... and of course the sign rarely change at midnight XD

a good website to really know your sign :

http://www.astrotheme.com/

by the way, moon isn't our personality.

i study astrology, i know what i say.

me :

post-31230-0-1446015466-31775_thumb.jpg

yes sun is only determinate by the birthdate, that's true... but as i already say, the sign can be wrong.

people think the signs change every year at the same date but they are wrong.

for example one year the scorpion can start the october 22 and another year it can start the october 24... and of course the sign rarely change at midnight XD

a good website to really know your sign :

http://www.astrotheme.com/

by the way, moon isn't our personality.

i study astrology, i know what i say.

me :

post-18472-0-1446015466-60544_thumb.jpg

I already knew that the dates change -- as for moon, it does mostly determine inner personality as I do study astrology as well. But, the website was most interesting. Thanks!

i'm sorry but the moon is the feminity, the mother, the spouse, the childhood, the motherhood, the dreams, the unconscious mind, the sensibility... it's a piece of the personnality...

moon alone means nothing.

my moon is in taurus so i should be jealous (i'm not), maternal (i'm not, i even don't want to be pregante), material (i'm not), love the routine (i don't) and the stability (i'm not).

if people should guess my personnality just because of my moon position they will be wrong... of course few little thing could be right but it should be the same thing for the fortune teller when they try to read your future...

it's just psychology and probability.

where did you study the astrology ?

i'm at the Institut d'Etudes Astrologiques of Nantes.

I was born at dusk..

Virgo Leo rising.. born on what I believe is the ?cusp? of my signs.

I read the books to describe my signs .. but I am not sure if it really identifies my true personality. Somewhere in there it says I am perfectionist.. umm.. anyone who knows me.. knows I am far from a perfectionist.. more of a procrastinator.. hehehe

Although I have found it interesting that so many people do fit the profiles of their signs.

I was born at dusk..

I read the books to describe my signs .. but I am not sure if it really identifies my true personality. Somewhere in there it says I am perfectionist.. umm.. anyone who knows me.. knows I am far from a perfectionist.. more of a procrastinator.. hehehe

Although I have found it interesting that so many people do fit the profiles of their signs.

same thing for me.

i'm libra, so i should be a very "artistic" person XD

i love art for sure, but i'm certainly not an artist.

they say i'm good for the compromise, i'm shy to say what i think XD i'm just the total opposite. i'm not scared to be wrong,and i'm a very "extrem"...

i should hate the violence, hate the conflict and i'm a violent person...

sometimes i have the feeling that my venus and mercury are my two most important planets and everything turn around them. they are a very important piece of my personnality.

as i said, a planet alone in a sign means nothing.

we need to know all the planets positions, the "houses" to really know people's personality.

I was born at dusk..

same thing for me.

i'm libra, so i should be a very "artistic" person XD

i love art for sure, but i'm certainly not an artist.

they say i'm good for the compromise, i'm shy to say what i think XD i'm just the total opposite. i'm not scared to be wrong,and i'm a very "extrem"...

i should hate the violence, hate the conflict and i'm a violent person...

sometimes i have the feeling that my venus and mercury are my two most important planets and everything turn around them. they are a very important piece of my personnality.

as i said, a planet alone in a sign means nothing.

we need to know all the planets positions, the "houses" to really know people's personality.

I think you have a point with the house thing.. my house is in order and I am a much happier person now.. lol

sorry I missed this response but ..

I have been known to be a little of both signs but not all of one or the other.. I artist.. and logical.. i use both brain sides with only a little difference in one dominating over the other side. In fact I would even have been ambidextrous if not for my third grade teacher who insisted I used my right hand to write.. she went as far as to tie my left hand to the chair during writing class so I would not use it. I still use my left and right hands with everything I do but this small trait i was told .. indicates why i can cross between so many personalities.. from a more science/psychological stand point and in the idea of signs and alignment.. I was born in the border of a lot of change .. which can cross who I am with multiple personalities traits.(thankfully not with a split personality disorder) I have been extensely into astrology and signs in the past... I was fascinated to learn all the things of alignment and spirit.. but I also liked to take it further to see if I could find something scientific to explain it..

So far the only thing I found to be pretty strongly backed by science.. the effect the full moon has on people.. have you heard this?

Scientifically, the full moon pulls water to certain directions of the earth depending on its alignment. We are mostly water and our brain has plenty of it .. it can make sense that a full moon can in fact effect our brain in some way. So saying that someone's personality may differ in the moments of a full moon can be understood..

another interesting idea.. what about someone born in these moments of a full moon.. babies brains begin a new development once they begin to breathe on their own, so can it be possible this can effect that particular development and make more perminant changes?

Also.. there is a change in pull when you approach the equator.. have you heard the direction water may cycle when north of the equator as opposed to south.. again I point out.. we are made of water .. would the location we are born or where we live also infact change our personality? I would think so.. I am defintely a much different person now that I live in AZ(which is about 2000 miles south of where I was born and raise) My point only says what you pointed.. there is sooo much that can effect our personalities.

yes, i already hear about it and moon has a very big influence on people or even on earth. example : the tides.

when you know there is 60% of water in a human body we can understand that people can be influenced by the "space"

and as i told you the last time, but i never say on the forum, twins haven't the same personality even when they are born by caesarean section and astrology can be an interesting way to discover yourself but in same people's life shouldn't turn around these "sciences"

of course it's always interesting to know people advice, their feeling about our personnality but one time all the 6 months it's really nothing.

be addict to these things isn't good at all and when we know a session with aan astrologer can cost 300€ (450$) and sometimes you you often need to wait weeks before a meeting with an astrologer. it's just crazy. :|

my dad's brother is a computer scientist and he has a client who is "astrologer".

people pay him to know their "future" when with an informatic programme he send them an mail who seem to be written with with a pen but it's a text create by a computer and it's printed matter. he won mant millions of euros per year because of the astrology. :cain:

i think that's why when i wanted to stop astrology my parents weren't agree at all... XD

in my school, two times per years we have meeting with the police because they are interested to work with astrologers. the need offender profiling agaisnt criminals

sometimes they know nothing on these guys and they try to understand their personnality. they need it to capture them and astrology (+ psychologers of course) can be an help

but as i told you, signs are the reflect of the seasons too. aries is the spring, same thing for the taurus etc etc etc but it's only ok when you're born in the northerm hemisphere... but when you're born in march and this is the autum it's a funny situation and when i talk about it everybody watch me with big eyes because this is the first time that they realise this nonsens.

did you try the link i put ?

because you're born at the signs limits i think you must be closer of the Virgo than the Leo. :wave:

• 1 month later...

My Sun Sign is in Taurus and my Moon Sign is in Leo.

I enjoy all your discussions on astrology here, and the moon effect on the water composition in our bodies as well as the knowledge of astrology as a profiling tool for police (I didn't know any country where people actually take astrology seriously, because in my country, even psychologists are not very well-valued). I myself am pretty interested in astrology as a fascinating tool in understanding people's behaviour. I am a person who usually only buys concrete evidence but I have found astrology to be rather fascinating in how it can pretty accurately define a person. I do wonder how is it scientific at all. I read astrology during my leisure time and I am in no way a professional at all and because it is such a vast subject, I have yet to truly and fully understand the many concepts it has, especially on the houses which seems a pretty big concept on its own. Currently, I am more into the three Signs, the Rising Sign or Ascendant, the Sun Sign, and the Moon Sign, because they are much easier to grasp and it seems easier to identify their influences in a person's everyday behaviours.

Anyway, I have read that the Sun Sign is more like our personality whereas the Moon Sign is a representation of our emotionality. For example, my Sun Sign in Taurus dictates that I am by nature grounded and practical in my values whereas my Moon Sign in Leo gives me a somewhat dramatic, proud, and self-assured emotions.

On the other hand, we have the Rising Sign which masks our Sun Sign and influences our outward behaviours, outer facade, and appearances. Of course, there are so many other aspects that influence us and therefore I believe we each have our own unique personality because we are all a unique mixture of all these influences.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...