Bellazon

What are the worst covers of US Vogue ever?

Frederick

Every cover with Sienna Miller on it :x

Well the September issue was pretty bad, but is it LeBron/Gisele bad? Jennifer Aniston bad? Gwyneth bad? Hmm, probably.

Still, all of those are better than the pre-op transsexuals they put on the cover this month. Imagine getting paid for putting this together.

pooa.jpg

Jennifer Aniston, December 08 :/ . She just looked really uncomfortable, kindof like a mother giving a forced smile for the camera after working 22 hours or something :/ .

"What Angelina did was very uncool"!

Aniston's a funny one, the older she's gotten (and obviously the more work she's had done to herself) the more magazines have tried to make her look like a "handsome" woman. In ten years she'll be the new Glenn Close, except without the career. Her two most recent GQ covers are absolutely hilarious, also.

Fred, you have returned! :)

Heya brother, yeah, needed a favour from the ol' gang (this thread). I sent you a PM when I left but never heard back. Peace and love, peace and love.

That one might have slipped through the cracks... I sometimes get an obscene amount of messages, but most of 'em are mod-related. :blush:

Fred, you have returned! :)

Heya brother, yeah, needed a favour from the ol' gang (this thread). I sent you a PM when I left but never heard back. Peace and love, peace and love.

That one might have slipped through the cracks... I sometimes get an obscene amount of messages, but most of 'em are mod-related. :blush:

Yeah, I figured something like that happened. Next time I WILL USE BIG LETTERS IN THE SUBJECT HEADING. Hoho.

• 1 month later...

This was brought to my attention. 'Refreshingly real' Jessica Biel (hey that rhythms!) looking more like an unfinished James Cameron rendering. Also its the same boring Ralph Lauren looking Connecticut bullshit that US Vogue has done oh, about ten trillion times before.

jessicabielvoguemagazin.th.jpg