Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

Did you know that Valentina is married with a brazilian guy??? :laugh: She should live in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro, so I could see her in the beach every weekend :blush:

Pedro, I noticed that you have Anja Rubik's pic as part of your sig, but her name isn't mentioned in your list of favorites. What gives? If she was one of your favorites, you'd literally be the first person I've "met" who liked Anja, Val and Snejana (like me)!!!

I like all three of them :whistle:

Did you know that Valentina is married with a brazilian guy??? :laugh: She should live in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro, so I could see her in the beach every weekend :blush:

Pedro, I noticed that you have Anja Rubik's pic as part of your sig, but her name isn't mentioned in your list of favorites. What gives? If she was one of your favorites, you'd literally be the first person I've "met" who liked Anja, Val and Snejana (like me)!!!

In the last post on 36 page here on this thread I posted a photo of Val and her ex-husband and Val with her actual boyfriend :D btw when she got married and divorced? Her marriage must be very short..... I remember that once on Fashion tv there was a video of Valentina on "Models talk" for spring 2006 season, and she said there something about her husband, and in another video, half year later later for fall 2006 season she said something about her boyfriend :)

Way to go Peyt! :laugh: (Although I noticed that Val is kinda low on your list ( :( ) )Which Michaela is referred to: Hlvakova or Kocianova?

Way to go Peyt! :laugh: (Although I noticed that Val is kinda low on your list ( :( ) )Which Michaela is referred to: Hlvakova or Kocianova?

i think is Kocianova

Me too! :D

Here are a couple of pics I found on the internet today, hope they are not reposts.

and they are HQs, btw :blush: :wub: :wub:

Ralph Lauren

Beautiful, Thank you TeeKay

you're welcome, but somehow i typed HQs :p

sorry for misleading :laugh: