Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

I've noticed a lot of people have said she is veryyyy gorgoeus (even though she's not such a good model) and soo on , but the thing is that I don't think she is that gorgeous I'm not sayign she's not good looking , but her face is rather more average and common(pretty) then out of this world beautiful. I mean sure with make-up on she looks pretty , but nothing really special.

I dunno if I'm the only 1 that thinks so.

How could you say so? :cry: This is just your opinion right?

Why does she go well in the fashion industry? That's because a lot of people think she is pretty or gorgeous or special :yes:

Of course it is just her opinion :p And she is entitled to it :yes

Personally, I think she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world :wub:

Same here Pinky :whistle: :laugh: She's just like a Russian princess :wub:

I've noticed a lot of people have said she is veryyyy gorgoeus (even though she's not such a good model) and soo on , but the thing is that I don't think she is that gorgeous I'm not sayign she's not good looking , but her face is rather more average and common(pretty) then out of this world beautiful. I mean sure with make-up on she looks pretty , but nothing really special.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I don't quite understand how can you like Natasha Poly and not Valentina when the latter is extremely beautiful and the former resembles an ape :dontgetit: (IN MY OPINION, winkwink/nudgenudge)

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I don't quite understand how can you like Natasha Poly and not Valentina when the latter is extremely beautiful and the former resembles an ape :dontgetit: (IN MY OPINION, winkwink/nudgenudge)

:rofl:

the look in Valentina's eyes is dead compared to Natasha's...

and plus- as much as she's naturely beautiful she's an aweful model :ninja:

:rofl:

the look in Valentina's eyes is dead compared to Natasha's...

and plus- as much as she's naturely beautiful she's an aweful model :ninja:

I don't get why people say she's an "awful" model; she is far from great, but she's not BAD either. An awful model in my view is someone like Lily Donaldson: Same fucking dead-eyed expression in every photo, horrible runway walk, unpleasant features, the WORKS. Even Doutzen, who is at best beautiful, is a pretty mediocre model, imo (too dumb-looking and one-note).

Natasha may have more "life" in her eyes, but that does not make up for the ape resemblance, my friend!!!!