Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva
Thumbnail

gin

she's really pretty,

but there's nothing unique about her beauty. like, her features are basically perfect. her face is symmetrical, she has all the features of a classic beauty, blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, nice lips, fantaaastic body, but they are all just too unflawed and unoriginal.

don't get me wrong, this girl is stunning, and i'd love to see more pics of her, but i doubt that she'll become a huge name in the industry, because she doesn't have something about her look that sets her apart.

she's really pretty,

but there's nothing unique about her beauty.  like, her features are basically perfect.  her face is symmetrical, she has all the features of a classic beauty, blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, nice lips, fantaaastic body, but they are all just too unflawed and unoriginal.

don't get me wrong, this girl is stunning, and i'd love to see more pics of her, but i doubt that she'll become a huge name in the industry, because she doesn't have something about her look that sets her apart.

I agree. Very pretty, obviously, but nothing striking or particuarly stunning about her.

I agree with Katgirl, too. She reminds of Liz Hurely as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Excerpt taken from "Vanity Fair, April 2005":

"Who's the prettiest? She goes by one name - Valentina - is blond and blue-eyed, and has an angellically soft face, shaped a bit like, a valentine, with a touch of Elizabeth Hurley thrown in. Anyone who has worked with her finds it nearly impossible to take his eyes off her. Ralph Lauren, it appears, was one such person, and he gave her an exclusive, seven-figure contract. But at 22 and married (to Maiko Kurahara, a half-Brazilian, half=Japanese businessman), she has other aspirations. "[Modeling] isn't serious-minded," says Valentina, who finished two years of college in her native Russia. "For sure, I want to go back to college." (She has another, inconguous passion; jujitsu. "It's so nice," she says sweetly, about no-rules wrestling.) Unlike the others, who have no particular timeline for their future, Valentina has decided two more years are enough. Why linger?" :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart:

Vanity Fair, April 2005

Isn't that the one, where one Eastern European model remarked they were taking over the Brazilians? ::snicker:: That girl is mistaken..

Yes, that model was Euguenia Volodina....it's was really a silly quote, but who knows what the context of it really was. I like all the models in the article execpt for Carmen Kass. I've haven't seen much of Inguna Butane to give my opinion on her.