Bellazon

Competition Supermodels 90s

sagitario

Probably my favorite blonde model face or at least tied for favorite :) (though I'm not an uber blonde fan, though not a blonde hater either mind you).

Tyra is one of my sister's favorite model and has that SI cover in her scrapbook. So I found out her name a few years ago by asking who the other woman was and whether she was famous too ect....

And also, I generally much prefer dancer legs over model legs but her's are some of my favorite model legs because they have a more dancer/skater look :hehe: ...

post-17304-0-1446188033-30994_thumb.jpgpost-17304-0-1446188033-32335_thumb.jpgpost-17304-0-1446188033-3345_thumb.jpgth_26555_valeria42_122_391lo.jpg

post-17304-0-1446188033-35225_thumb.jpg

....but anyway...

Face: 10 - nice smoldering eyes, nice smile and amazing lips.

Body: 9

:)

I remember when Valeria Mazza appeared said it was the new Claudia Schiffer, then as Claudia was my favorite model, not like the idea. but this was something that already happened. she has a fantastic body, despite having very small breasts. like your face, very sexy, beautiful lips;)