Bellazon

chat 4 gurls only!ages 14+

dancingwish1019

i'm, like, 13 (14 in a month oooooohmigod!)/f/Malibu. I TOOOOOTALLLLLY wanna chat :) :) :) So, like, dont u just loooove the OC? OMG its, lyke, my favroite sho! THaT SeTH CoHeN iS Sooooo HoTT! N i aLSo LuV LaGuNa BeaCH! YaY MTV!!!

Heidegger, your moveĀ  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't take it. If I were to flame her, I would get so overwhelmed by my emotions that I would type so fast till all the fingers get arthritis-inflamation.

Too many little girls type this way nowadays.

I say just ban them all from joining until they learn to type properly.

Dancingwish1019, please keep in mind to type properly, because it is one of the most important rule here. This really is, a nice place where everyone can have a civilised conversation regarding anything, provided you bother to type in proper English.

I would like to take a moment from the impending flame war to just state that this is the first time I've seen a/s/l since I was 12. That was way back in 2000, before cell phones and cameras were one, before Paris Hilton was anything more than a hotel in France, before monkey-man was president...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a/s/l when I was 12. :laugh: And that was in 1997.

every time i see that i go 16/f/missouri and send them pics of my friend and then they ask if they want to cyber.....its fun times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice e-titties you got.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you think those are nice then you should see the e-head i give.

every time i see that i go 16/f/missouri and send them pics of my friend and then they ask if they want to cyber.....its fun times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice e-titties you got.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you think those are nice then you should see the e-head i give.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you give e-handjob for e-crack?