Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

a name for close friends and relatives.

but for example Natasha's Poly name is Natasha, not Natalia, right?

both are her names, Natasha is shorter but her full name is Natalia as well

I heard that Natasha Poly is her short name for the fashion world and her real full name is Natalia Polevschikova.

I heard that Natasha Poly is her short name for the fashion world and her real full name is Natalia Polevschikova.

:yes: also Nata is possible, but it's quite rarely.

thanks guys for the pics, Neva is adorable one :heart: I can't wait till she is 15 or something... :laugh:

i have 1 question: why in rusian she is called Natasha? i don't get it, isn't her name Natalia? if Natalia is called Natasha so how is called Natasha?

goooood question

Both are just different names, maybe in Russia it's used for one and the same, but here in holland a girl can be called nathalie or natasja. Guess in some other countries too.

i have 1 question: why in rusian she is called Natasha? i don't get it, isn't her name Natalia? if Natalia is called Natasha so how is called Natasha?

goooood question

Both are just different names, maybe in Russia it's used for one and the same, but here in holland a girl can be called nathalie or natasja. Guess in some other countries too.

IT'S THE SAME!!!! MY NAME IS NATASHA BUT MY FULL NAME IS NATALIA. NATALIA IS FULL NAME FROM NATASHA,NATA,NAT,ECT.

LIKE DMITRY-DIMA, ALEXEI-LESHA,NOKOLAI-KOLYA.

GET IT?

goooood question

IT'S THE SAME!!!! MY NAME IS NATASHA BUT MY FULL NAME IS NATALIA. NATALIA IS FULL NAME FROM NATASHA,NATA,NAT,ECT.

LIKE DMITRY-DIMA, ALEXEI-LESHA,NOKOLAI-KOLYA.

GET IT?

You didn't read properly, I SAID IT COULD BE POSSIBLE IN RUSSIA NATASJA AND NATALIE ARE USED FOR ONE NAME BUT HERE IN HOLLAND YOU CAN BE CALLED NATASJA OR NATALIE, BUT THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED IN ANYWAY HERE!!!

guys, calm down, everything is ok :ninja:

HERE IN HOLLAND YOU CAN BE CALLED NATASJA OR NATALIE, BUT THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED IN ANYWAY HERE

hm...it's strange, 'cause they sound much the same. anyway I understand why it should be this way, for example Alla (my name) and Alina are absolutely different in Russia :p