Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

How many Vogue covers does Natalia have?

ciao Meloni,sorry I don't want to talk about the cover though she's fantastic,just one question: are you sure the ring she always wears is Repossi?Because I've the trinity ring of Cartier without diamond love friendship fidelity the meaning of that ring

Sorry to you all if I interrupted your topic

Cristina

Of course the ring she always wears is Cartier :)

Excerpt from the book:Models of Influence: 50 Women Who Reset the Course of Fashion by Nigel Barker

"In an age where elixirs, potions and surgeries are a frequent recourse for those unwilling to let go of their youth, leading the public to analyze the effects of every not-so-miracle cure, Natalia's seeming agelessness is an impossibly alluring deal."

zimbio

Theory to undergo a total rebranding for spring

Contemporary sportswear brand Theory have announced a complete makeover for spring – tapping supermodel Natalia Vodianova for its new ad, shot by iconic photographer David Sims

Theory have announced a series of changes in a bid to completely revamp the sportswear brand. The logo has been redesigned, and an impressive new ad campaign will debut on billboards, in store windows, digital, print and campaign books this month.

Tapping iconic supermodel Natalia Vodianova and Clement Chabernaud for its new spring campaign, the clean visuals were shot by David Sims and feature Vodianova in a pure white pant suit with a dreamy blue backdrop. The website will also be revamped and debut later this month.

Andrew Rosen, chief executive officer of Theory said: “For a long time, I operated in a way that was very grassroots and organic. As time goes on, I have to continue to evolve and change the platforms of doing business,” referring to the fact that the brand has operated thus far with very little advertising.

The Theory logo used to consist of all lower-case letters, and now features an uppercase 'T' and a bolder font, “We’ve had to relook at what we’re doing and refresh what we’re doing,” said Rosen. “Companies should continue to modernize themselves. You have to continually evolve and up your game and set the bar higher. You can’t continue to do business the way [you’ve] done it in the past. You have to engage the consumer and stimulate the marketplace.”

Natalia Vodianova stars in new campaign shot by David Sims

post-47851-0-51536500-1423729075_thumb.j

buro247.com