Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

To the person who runs Natalia's vk group, I would just like to say that it's extremely rude you take pictures without giving proper credit. I came across this and didn't see one single credit to my site. I also came across other pictures taken from my site where no single credits were given. I know I'm not the only fansite around but at least I try to give proper credit where credit is due. Taking things and claiming them as your own is totally disrespectful. <_<

well, she does look quite natural here - no make-up, absolutely bare face, that is. Only the hair that is just not her color at all, obviously, washing her out.

I personally dislike her Met dress - such an unflattering fit around the chest and this is not the first one that she from time to time gets to wear. Like that red dress she wore in Russia at the launch of her jewelry line - squishing her breasts in the most unnatural way, not to mention unflattering. Sometimes I feel as if she knows what she like to wear and goes ahead and I applaud that but sometimes I get a feeling that she is totally led.

well, she does look quite natural here - no make-up, absolutely bare face, that is. Only the hair that is just not her color at all, obviously, washing her out.

I personally dislike her Met dress - such an unflattering fit around the chest and this is not the first one that she from time to time gets to wear. Like that red dress she wore in Russia at the launch of her jewelry line - squishing her breasts in the most unnatural way, not to mention unflattering. Sometimes I feel as if she knows what she like to wear and goes ahead and I applaud that but sometimes I get a feeling that she is totally led.

Yes I agree, I meant not natural in a way her hair are not looking "real" :( She's still a beauty