Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

i got them from google images

"Google images" isn't a source AT ALL. Google images is a search engine. Next time look at the urls of the sites where the pics are. What I can say is that most of the pics come from various tumblrs including mine. Sorry for my reactions, I don't want to be mean or rude or something, really... But they DO originally come from my blogs for sure...

Sorry, I realize this is a little bit stupid to say this since it happens that whe have pictures saved on our computers and we don't always know from where it comes so sometimes it's hard to tell from where it is, but please next time think about it... I hope you understand, if so, thank you a lot!

even Natalia's new hairstyle grew on me and it's not that weird to me anymore, although I still prefer her without bangs.

AA always seems a bit detached, distant. I always get this perception that he is only half-present with her but I wonder if it is only me who has this feeling...

even Natalia's new hairstyle grew on me and it's not that weird to me anymore, although I still prefer her without bangs.

AA always seems a bit detached, distant. I always get this perception that he is only half-present with her but I wonder if it is only me who has this feeling...

I get the same feeling Pautinka, Natalia looks to be very visibly "very much into him" when AA simply doesn't seem to care about her presence. I'm glad to see Lucas was there, though I wonder what fun he could get from this diner, unless there were other kids. At least it shows AA is involved enough to regularly meet Natalia's kids ? Just a suposition.

Thank you BigMax and Fashionmistake for the pictures.