Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Natalia Vodianova and Antoine Arnault Play Golf

more pix → http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/f3soutAgkSJ...nault+Play+Golf

nat was so cute in those pix :heart:

Thanks Meloni. But why am I so unconfortable loking at these two ? I can't explain but I feel something is fake. I hope Natalia will not be hurt.

I think AA is a bit creepy with his skinny arms and narrow shoulders. They simply do not look like a well-matched couple.

You sounds very passionate about this, sunshine. I do not know much about AA father's role in French economic. I vaguely remember that in the past he had to run to America because he messed something up in France And even this may be incorrect... Who knows - maybe AA himself is not like his father, maybe he is in fact his father's polar opposite. And maybe he is a fascinating conversational partner as well! :) From the images Natalia and him seem not very well matched - Natalia is warm and emotional about what she does and he is more like a cold fish. But pictures may lie.

I think Natalia is not attracted to him simply because he is very rich. I think that what she does in her life and what we know about her activities should give us sufficient grounds to believe that she would not do that. So there must be something that we are not aware of that attracted her to him - we have no clue what he is like, really! But again, from the surface of things, the two of them do not look quite suitable - and it is purely my perception, I am not trying to convince anybody that they are objectively ill-fitting for each other.

You sounds very passionate about this, sunshine. I do not know much about AA's role in French economic. I vaguely remember that in the past he had to run to America because he messed something up in France And even this may be incorrect... Who knows - maybe AA himself is not like his father, maybe he is in fact his father's polar opposite. And maybe he is a fascinating conversational partner as well! :) From the images Natalia and him seem not very well matched - Natalia is warm and emotional about what she does and he is more like a cold fish. But pictures may lie.

I think Natalia is not attracted to him simply because he is very rich. I think that what she does in her life and what we know about her activities should give us sufficient grounds to believe that she would not do that. So there must be something that we are not aware of that attracted her to him - we have no clue what he is like, really! But again, from the surface of things, the two of them do not look quite suitable - and it is purely my perception, I am not trying to convince anybody that they are objectively ill-fitting for each other.

My feeling is that Natalia has and will always have the need of emotional and social revenge (on her missind dad, on her mom's loneliness, on being put apart by other children because of her taking care of Oksana, on poverty etc...). I think she is led by this extremly human need of revenge on life.

It leads her to do the most wonderful things. It can also lead her to act with almost unscrupulous ambition. I am not saying it is. I say it can.

One can also look at it from another angle : she is led to repeat the same pattern : being attracted by unemotional men (leaving dad, unemotional husband, andI like the picture of the cold fish you paint with AA).

Or from a last angle, the best possible one, queenlike : she would like to lead AA to use his part of the LVMH fortune in a more philantropic way one day.

You sounds very passionate about this, sunshine. I do not know much about AA's role in French economic. I vaguely remember that in the past he had to run to America because he messed something up in France And even this may be incorrect... Who knows - maybe AA himself is not like his father, maybe he is in fact his father's polar opposite. And maybe he is a fascinating conversational partner as well! :) From the images Natalia and him seem not very well matched - Natalia is warm and emotional about what she does and he is more like a cold fish. But pictures may lie.

My feeling is that Natalia has and will always have the need of emotional and social revenge (on her missind dad, on her mom's loneliness, on being put apart by other children because of her taking care of Oksana, on poverty etc...). I think she is led by this extremly human need of revenge on life.

It leads her to do the most wonderful things. It can also lead her to act with almost unscrupulous ambition. I am not saying it is. I say it can.

One can also look at it from another angle : she is led to repeat the same pattern : being attracted by unemotional men (leaving dad, unemotional husband, andI like the picture of the cold fish you paint with AA).

Or from a last angle, the best possible one, queenlike : she would like to lead AA to use his part of the LVMH fortune in a more philantropic way one day.

Sorry, for me this relationship is completely false and fabricated.

The photos are so perfect that look like factories. In a private golf course, paparazzi photos, it's amazing ...

for me, the relationship is completely fabricated, Natalie is an extraordinary model in magazines and in daily life, but AA is not a good actor. It's amazing that love came just in time when both needed it, maybe it was a great miracle of love or a great plan.

research is needed AA's private life to realize that he needed a girlfriend like Natalia by his side. And Natalie was in urgent need of protection, a mother can do anything for their children.

Why are not yet divorced?, Sometimes prenuptial contracts are for children and money, but often there are also clauses "family secrets and informal agreements" ...

Justin lets his wife have a lover? ....

because he does not give the divorce ?....

Because Justin is not interested in returning to live in England?.

Natalia left to Justin, because she fell in love with another man, a man different from what the media have speculated ... but she's with someone now (AA) that is grossly similar to Justin.

To my the happiness should not have price, this is the error of Natalia, I'm not saying that she wants money, but definitely the priority of Natalia is not to be happy ..... she is happy to see millions of children happy is beautiful, do they have to play on or a good education, but back home she do not feel loved, loneliness still there waiting for you.

sorry for my English. :blush:

Thanks Pautinka, Ariti and TheDNV for your inputs. Well this story is turning pretty weird. I totaly agree with the fabrication feeling you get The DarkNV. Anyway though buttoks teasing with clubs, I don't feel any strong chemistry between Natalia and AA. Their communication looks pretty poor. Just a feeling from me.

I am mostly surprised by the "interview". Is Justin really refusing to divorce ? Hm what a weird situation.

Anyway I'm also surprised by the news of spending New Year skiing with children in the north of France. OK it's AA's family background, but you don't have the slightest chance to ski there (flat country), unless Natalia is confused between east and north. In addition as far as I know children are in Uruguay right now (cool they see their dad) and shouldn't be back before 2012.

So well I look at these pictures, interviews and pieces of news with greatest interest, but with a grain of salt too :gocho:

It's odd that Justin doesn't want to give her the divorce. It's been two years since they separated. It's all very well to state that the separation was amicable, but people who do separate amicably file for divorce without further ado. That Justin is still "very fond" of her, and that she doesn't want to "put pressure" on him or file for divorce herself or that he "probably" still isn't able to "let go of her" strongly suggests that it's Natalia who doesn't want to be with Justin anymore.

I think Justin is still in love with her, and divorce to him signifies a irreversible and permanent severance. Maybe he's just biding for time, hoping she'd go back to him. Maybe he hadn't expected her to move on. She obviously doesn't want to file first, thereby miring herself in an acrimonious divorce which may take a long time to resolve.

Also, forgive me, but I can't help but point out that Natalia's lifestyle isn't terribly different from those who've been born into money. She may have been born poor, but her present lifestyle is comparable to that led by the poshest coteries of London. Justin notwithstanding, I find it very odd that on one hand she goes on to attribute the difference in upbringing and background as the main reason why they grew apart, and then on the other hand goes on to date a bloke with an almost identical pedigree. The only difference between Justin and Antoine is that Antoine holds some sort of portfolio at LVMH, but it isn't like he earned his stripes, is it? Nepotism is one of the main reasons he's head of communications or marketing (or whatever portfolio he holds) at LVMH. If Justin was raised entitled and privileged in an aristocratic ivory tower, Antoine's upbringing too isn't greatly different. His father is one of the five wealthiest men in the world, and if anything more cynical and ruthless and rightwing than any English aristocrat. It's not wrong to have a type; everyone from Leonardo Dicaprio to Doutzen Kroes to George Clooney have one, but what IS disingenuous is to pretend to lack the self-awareness about this. Her type is quite clearly filthy rich scions whose only claim to fame is their family background. There is nothing wrong about that per se, though she does come across as a bit of a golddigger, but I'd appreciate if she were more upfront about it. Or at least sensible enough not to talk about the mainspring of her separation with Justin lest it show her in very hypocritical light. It's been mentioned many a time that she's an incredibly ambitious woman and that money very certainly matters a lot to her. Once again, it's perfectly fine to be like that, but just don't pretend you're anything otherwise.

It's I guess reassuring to know the most important person in her life in Antoine, but at the end of the day, I just feel sorry for Justin and the kids. I can't help but feel they're paying the price for Natalia's, for the want of better word, need for excitement, change and self-fulfilment. I'm not advocating people stay in moribund marriages, but I'm afraid I also don't advocate dissolving marriages on seemingly frivolous grounds such as sheer ennui or the lack of adventure one feels when one's a decade into one's marriage. However comfortable the kids may be with the idea of their mum with Antoine, I'm sure they - and especially Lucas - still wish their parents were together. I know people grow apart, but it's just incredibly sad when young children are involved.

post-10480-1325446469_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

can someone please tell me, where this pic was published? Must be an editorial.

And...are there more pics from this editorial? Where can I find it?

Thank you!

On other pictures of this serie there is Lucas who is maybe 3 then so it must be around 2004 or 2005. You should find them on nataliavodianova.net galery.

It's odd that Justin doesn't want to give her the divorce. It's been two years since they separated. It's all very well to state that the separation was amicable, but people who do separate amicably file for divorce without further ado. That Justin is still "very fond" of her, and that she doesn't want to "put pressure" on him or file for divorce herself or that he "probably" still isn't able to "let go of her" strongly suggests that it's Natalia who doesn't want to be with Justin anymore.

I think Justin is still in love with her, and divorce to him signifies a irreversible and permanent severance. Maybe he's just biding for time, hoping she'd go back to him. Maybe he hadn't expected her to move on. She obviously doesn't want to file first, thereby miring herself in an acrimonious divorce which may take a long time to resolve.

Also, forgive me, but I can't help but point out that Natalia's lifestyle isn't terribly different from those who've been born into money. She may have been born poor, but her present lifestyle is comparable to that led by the poshest coteries of London. Justin notwithstanding, I find it very odd that on one hand she goes on to attribute the difference in upbringing and background as the main reason why they grew apart, and then on the other hand goes on to date a bloke with an almost identical pedigree. The only difference between Justin and Antoine is that Antoine holds some sort of portfolio at LVMH, but it isn't like he earned his stripes, is it? Nepotism is one of the main reasons he's head of communications or marketing (or whatever portfolio he holds) at LVMH. If Justin was raised entitled and privileged in an aristocratic ivory tower, Antoine's upbringing too isn't greatly different. His father is one of the five wealthiest men in the world, and if anything more cynical and ruthless and rightwing than any English aristocrat. It's not wrong to have a type; everyone from Leonardo Dicaprio to Doutzen Kroes to George Clooney have one, but what IS disingenuous is to pretend to lack the self-awareness about this. Her type is quite clearly filthy rich scions whose only claim to fame is their family background. There is nothing wrong about that per se, though she does come across as a bit of a golddigger, but I'd appreciate if she were more upfront about it. Or at least sensible enough not to talk about the mainspring of her separation with Justin lest it show her in very hypocritical light. It's been mentioned many a time that she's an incredibly ambitious woman and that money very certainly matters a lot to her. Once again, it's perfectly fine to be like that, but just don't pretend you're anything otherwise.

It's I guess reassuring to know the most important person in her life in Antoine, but at the end of the day, I just feel sorry for Justin and the kids. I can't help but feel they're paying the price for Natalia's, for the want of better word, need for excitement, change and self-fulfilment. I'm not advocating people stay in moribund marriages, but I'm afraid I also don't advocate dissolving marriages on seemingly frivolous grounds such as sheer ennui or the lack of adventure one feels when one's a decade into one's marriage. However comfortable the kids may be with the idea of their mum with Antoine, I'm sure they - and especially Lucas - still wish their parents were together. I know people grow apart, but it's just incredibly sad when young children are involved.

Very interesting thoughts, Cachet, thanks for sharing !

And happy new year to everyone !