Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

another video from the opening

Thank you Ariti !

In the second part of the video, from the time Viktor answers what his name is, "Portman" can be heard several times. Is there any comment in the video about Natalia's past and actual love life ?

I've seen from one or two pictures that Antoine Arnault was there around on this russian trip, though never pictured with the children.

Natalia Vodianova at a party celebrating the opening of the Bolshoi Theater

I don't know why but comapred to AA, Natalia seems so much more alive. He always looks half-present to me. Maybe I am totally wrong - I hope I am!

I think understand what you mean. He looks a bit weird, uneasy, and he's uneasy to look at.

On some level, Justin too looked slightly weird, looking nice and happy but not implicated in any situation.

Justin was more handsome, Antoine is virtually much much much richer !

To me the main question is : as a relatively young bachelor, would AA engage with a mother of 3 ?

Harper's Bazaar Women Of the Year Awards 2011

Thank you so much Ariti !

I don't like her recent style, too much classical and out of age. It doesn't suit her very well and makes her look older. In addition the black lace up and the sharp edge shoes look almost vulgar to me.

She looks much better as a young girl, which she still looks like. She has plenty of time in front of her to dress and look like a Madame.

Harper's Bazaar Women Of the Year Awards 2011

Thank you so much Ariti !

I don't like her recent style, too much classical and out of age. It doesn't suit her very well and makes her look older. In addition the black lace up and the sharp edge shoes look almost vulgar to me.

She looks much better as a young girl, which she still looks like. She has plenty of time in front of her to dress and look like a Madame.

I agree! some of her recent dress choices are on the madame side...

Forgot to add that the reporter asked if it is true that when Natalia met Justin they quarreled. Natalia agreed and said that they met not in the most romantic way. I always thought that this was previously presented as an attractive part of her love story with Justin but I guess Natalia has a different view on it now. Also, Natalia said that she continues to work hard, just like that Cinderella, which everyone compares her to, only the level/size of her activities has changed. That's all, I think.