Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

thank you acfr1968! I'm so happy to see Natalia on a French cover again! I can't wait to buy this ^^ The interview inside is so interesting! But I wish they had put some new pics from Belle du Seigneur settings... because we've already seen this photoshoot a million times before... But I love it anyway, because it's one of my favourite photoshoot of her!

My pleasure!

Oh, exactly what I thought! That they could have chosen pictures from Belle du Seigneur, either promos or backstage, I don't know. Or, at the very least, they could have taken fresh pictures of Natalia's. After all, how hard can it be? Somebody probably met her for this interview, why don't they snap a few shots? Well, as you say, not too bad, because these are great images anyway.

She's very brave. I liked the way she compares herself to Ariane - in which way they have something in common, in which way they're different. She's also already psyching herself for the premiere. It's a good thing, because it helps her to deal with the pressure. If it goes well, it's great. If it doesn't, she had a good time trying anyway. Personally, I think she'll do good. Maybe not great, but good enough to have another try. :wave::laugh:

acfr1968, you're right, I thought about it too, when people interviews celebs, after all, why they couldn't take 2 or 3 little pictures of them... this would bring us new pictures, with a natural (without any photoshop) Natalia...!

Via http://www.viva.ro/Vedete/Galeria-Foto/Nat...620?p=1#galerie

I have a very bad feeling about this "story", but I think it's actually an old picture, isn't it. Hope someone can confirm.

Well, I also have a bad feeling about all of this you know... But I tried to translate the article, searched on the internet, and here's what I found: so this pic has been taken at Guerlain 180th anniversary, and according to some articles I found on google, this event was in 2008: so you were right, this is not a recent picture.

I'll try to find more about this event because this is new to me! And I love how natalia is dressed here! and maybe I'll find new pics on which we can see them together (though I hope I won't find pics of them together...!)

I must say that the combination of this news and Natalia's old pictures from catwalking on one page put a real damp on my mood today. It saddens me to remember Natalia's upbeat life attitude of those days when modeling, so exhilarated, so not knowing what is ahead of her - both good and bad. And now - an entirely different game for her - kids, no Justin, some new lovers that we have to guess about which one is the true one.

Kinda wish Natalia had access to different circles - school teachers, pediatricians, researchers, ER professionals - something real, smaller scale, but world-changing nevertheless, as oppose to the fashion, business, and now poker world, with everything that they entail... She could settle down and continue her most important work (whatever it becomes for her) living with a genuine and real person and not with preoccupied with self entertainment person.

http://www.poker777.com/20110729/antoine-a...a-vodianova.php

When I read this, it seems to me that this antoine Arnault is obsessed by poker... But maybe I'm wrong, but that's how this article sounds to me!

It's a poker site Maryna, that's just normal that the comment is poker oriented :fun:

Well you know, as long as we don't have a picture of them together as having a private affair, there's no use to comment as I did the other day. And even if we soon see pictures of both of them, it will not mean much. Just

remember last summer pictures of this russian TV producer (maybe she had a relationship with him, maybe not, if something happened it was not a serious story), remember these pictures with the Pesko guy, again it was no proof of anything. Her name also has been linked to this english guy, and then TheDarkNV is telling us about an other russian guy the russian press speaks about... I don't think she has relationships with them all :laugh: .

About Arnault, probably Natalia has been invited to have a holiday stay in the Arnault St-Tropez mansion and so they were seen together, but it doesn't necessarily means something serious is going on between them. You'll notice that it is just one single sighting ot them on July-14th that feeds the wews that have been relayed by all the sites.

Let's wait and see if we get meaningful pictures. Then I will have much more to say !

Just two things though :

- in a june 2011 interview with Hélène de Fougerolles I found, it was mentioned her 2 years relationship with Arnault was over.

- the Elle article has disapeared. Does Elle belong to Bernard Arnault ???

I must say that the combination of this news and Natalia's old pictures from catwalking on one page put a real damp on my mood today. It saddens me to remember Natalia's upbeat life attitude of those days when modeling, so exhilarated, so not knowing what is ahead of her - both good and bad. And now - an entirely different game for her - kids, no Justin, some new lovers that we have to guess about which one is the true one.

Kinda wish Natalia had access to different circles - school teachers, pediatricians, researchers, ER professionals - something real, smaller scale, but world-changing nevertheless, as oppose to the fashion, business, and now poker world, with everything that they entail... She could settle down and continue her most important work (whatever it becomes for her) living with a genuine and real person and not with preoccupied with self entertainment person.

Pautinka, I didn't want to comment more, but what you express is so close to what is going on my mind that I can't help talking too. And if it was just poker ! But the Arnault reality is so much worse than poker world.

I like the idea od a world where one is entiteld to be rich, very rich, extremly rich. But you have to make something with your money. Bill Gates and some others of the billionaires list have big philanthropic works. LVMH nothing. Bernard Arnault is so rich he could keep thousands of people from dying in Somalia with only a move of fingers. Bernard Arnault could help Grrece, Portugal and Spain to get out of their debt. He could help the economy of his country, France. But Bernard Arnault is dispising, cynaical, lying and doesn't care about people, about workers, about humble people. It's because of guys like him that Europe is poorer and poorer. Bernard Arnault is above politician men.

So what about a story between the eldest son, communication director for LVMH, of this inhuman guy and Natalia ? Different options :

- short affair and we never hear of them together again

- the son has the idea to use the philanthropic aspect of Natalia's work to make the image of LVMH better.

- Natalia has the idea to use the Arnault fortune to make the whole world better. If she married him she would be the queen of the world, much more powerful than a Michele Obama. I HIGHLY doubt Bernard Arnault would agree to such an union.

- Natalia is just human, an ex-poor little girl and is just seduced by the universe of the highest luxury. But I'm not sure B.A. would encourage a mother of 3 in the family, even if the kids are grand children of a viscount. B.A is about 10 times richer than Justin's brother.

Sorry for my very bad english but I mean, if something serious occured between AA and Natalia, she would enter the background of the economic and politician responsabilities.

http://www.poker777.com/20110729/antoine-a...a-vodianova.php

When I read this, it seems to me that this antoine Arnault is obsessed by poker... But maybe I'm wrong, but that's how this article sounds to me!

It's a poker site Maryna, that's just normal that the comment is poker oriented :fun:

Well, sorry, silly me!!!! xD

I don't know what to think about this and I'm really tired of always trying to guess the truth, really. All I know is that I hate this guy, honestly. I really hope they're not together, I'm sorry to say it, because maybe Natalia is happy with him, but... that's how I feel.

Here is the point de vue whole article:

http://natalia-vodianova-source.skyrock.co...Models-Web.html

scanned by http://models-web.skyblog.com

I posted it so that you can read the full article, but please don't take it to repost it somewhere else, in another site or another forum WITHOUT CREDITING THE OWNERS, NATALIA-VODIANOVA-SOURCE and MODELS-WEB.

I posted it so that you can read the full article, but please don't take it to repost it somewhere else, in another site or another forum WITHOUT CREDITING THE OWNERS, NATALIA-VODIANOVA-SOURCE and MODELS-WEB.

Hi, can anyone please translate this damn french article? how reliable is this source? looks pretty reliable from the look of it...

I hate this guy too - both he and his rich daddy look like two carrots plucked off the vegetable garden. I am sorry I sound so offensive but if the news is to be trusted I fear Natalia is making a poor choice.

Hi, can anyone please translate this damn french article? how reliable is this source? looks pretty reliable from the look of it...

I hate this guy too - both he and his rich daddy look like two carrots plucked off the vegetable garden. I am sorry I sound so offensive but if the news is to be trusted I fear Natalia is making a poor choice.

pautinka, most of the article is really useless, they just recap who Natalia and Arnold are. The first paragraph, though, is the fact of the matter:

"They were seen in Saint-Tropez at the July 14th weekend. An almost ordinary couple who, without hiding their happiness, wished to remain discreet in order to preserve the beginning of their romance. The top model is drop dead gorgeous. Separated from her husband Justin Portman for the last eighteen months, she has just divorced. He is a full time business man who is passionate about contemporary art and made a name for himself in his father's, Bernard Arnault's, empire."

They point out that her grace, intelligence and generosity have conquered Antoine, who has been single for several months now. And that's pretty much it. No sources are quoted (who saw them? how? exactly where? doing what? having dinner, dancing, kissing, walking on the beach?). You've just got to take their word for it and Point de Vue is a fairly reliable magazine.

As I said, most of the article is is a recap of the duo, who they are and stuff. And the author finishes it by saying that, although Natalia and Antoine come from different backgrounds (yet again the fairy tale thing), Antoine's life has not been void of challenges. He's a competitive man, excels in poker and doesn't hesitate to lock horns with his father, if necessary be. Very last sentence: "Natalia should not become a bone of contention within the family [implying that, although father and son might have had their discords in the past, they share a high opinion of her, and the father will most certainly approve of their romance]. The fairy tale should go on...".

One thing is interesting to remark. Point de Vue says Natalia and Justin have been separated for the last year and half (a timeline with which I agree) and just got their divorce. This is news to me. By reading the news site, I understood Natalia and Justin were still discussing legal details of the divorce. I had the impression they were in some sort of trial separation for the most part of the last year and half and had just recently decided to divorce. According to the Point de Vue article, though, she's effectively a free woman (as opposed to what the Russian news sites speculate).

By the way, I'm also happy about the fact she dates a french man, maybe she will have to practice her french, it might be funny.

I thought about it too lol I guess this would be the only thing that makes me happy about this story... <_<

And you're right about the pictures, we have no photos and this is strange... But maybe they knew it because many people saw them this day and talked about it a lot... Well I just don't know I try to find an explanation.

Grazia France also takes their relationship as a fact. Well, this is something bound to happen: someone somewhere says it's so and the rest of the press follows suit. I bet Elle, Voici and Grazia are just echoing what Point de Vue says.

Well, it's possible. I'd say, it's almost predictable - I mean, I won't be surprised. After all, they mingle together all the time. So far, I have absolutely no opinion of Antoine. None. Zero. To me, he's as good as the next guy, albeit a filthy rich one. He might be a great chap, fun to be with. The Point de Vue profile paints him as a hard working businessman - a man fully committed to his business, who knows what he wants and goes for it. Natalia is also highly driven, ambitious and very hard working. Maybe they share not only similar interests and a love for the same industry, but also the same wave length. Not bad.

I haven't found any pictures yet. Yet. If they're truly together, they're bound to come up. It's just a matter of time.

As I said some posts behind, the Point de Vue article is rather vague. I mean, they say something plausible in a unconvincing way. Maybe it's true. I remember asking here, if Natalia and Pesko had really been seen together in New York, kissing and holding hands, why didn't we have a clear picture of them, instead of that maybe-holding-hands one? New York is full of paparazzi, how hard can it be to snap them together? Well, as it happens, an absence of pictures didn't mean anything, judging by those pictures later (and very clearly) taken in London.

So, I'll say, it's still 50/50. Maybe, maybe, maybe... I'll spare myself another egg in the face.

At any rate, if she's happy, all the power to her. :blush:

Thank you Acfr1968!

pautinka, most of the article is really useless, they just recap who Natalia and Arnold are. The first paragraph, though, is the fact of the matter:

"They were seen in Saint-Tropez at the July 14th weekend. An almost ordinary couple who, without hiding their happiness, wished to remain discreet in order to preserve the beginning of their romance. The top model is drop dead gorgeous. Separated from her husband Justin Portman for the last eighteen months, she has just divorced. He is a full time business man who is passionate about contemporary art and made a name for himself in his father's, Bernard Arnault's, empire."

They point out that her grace, intelligence and generosity have conquered Antoine, who has been single for several months now. And that's pretty much it. No sources are quoted (who saw them? how? exactly where? doing what? having dinner, dancing, kissing, walking on the beach?). You've just got to take their word for it and Point de Vue is a fairly reliable magazine.

As I said, most of the article is is a recap of the duo, who they are and stuff. And the author finishes it by saying that, although Natalia and Antoine come from different backgrounds (yet again the fairy tale thing), Antoine's life has not been void of challenges. He's a competitive man, excels in poker and doesn't hesitate to lock horns with his father, if necessary be. Very last sentence: "Natalia should not become a bone of contention within the family [implying that, although father and son might have had their discords in the past, they share a high opinion of her, and the father will most certainly approve of their romance]. The fairy tale should go on...".

One thing is interesting to remark. Point de Vue says Natalia and Justin have been separated for the last year and half (a timeline with which I agree) and just got their divorce. This is news to me. By reading the news site, I understood Natalia and Justin were still discussing legal details of the divorce. I had the impression they were in some sort of trial separation for the most part of the last year and half and had just recently decided to divorce. According to the Point de Vue article, though, she's effectively a free woman (as opposed to what the Russian news sites speculate).

You're right Acfr, Point de vue said it first, without mentioning any source nor producing proof, then other magazines and websites immediatly followed.

I tend to think the news are a real fact, brought by a very reliable source in the press world but that can't be mentioned. Strangely though, the Elle site deleted the page. Did someone ask them to ? Anyway AA can do whatever he wants, whatever it costs...

During his 2 years relationship with Helene de Fougerolles, there never was any paparazzi picture of them anywhere, as far as I know. And not more than 2 or 3 public appearances together... And after these 2 years together all what HDF could say about him is "He's a very good poker teacher". Hummm what a romantic and exciting guy ! If poker is his passion #1 I'm affraid Natalia will spend lots of nights alone... Is it what she wants ? She could regret Justin one day... And again if ever the story is true, nobody knows if it will last.