Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you so much Maryna, that's a piece of information !

The house is great, love the cave beds for the kids.

From the apearance of the kids it is pretty obvious it was during summer 2010. I too wish we had more pictures of Natalia there ...

post-38244-1311696297_thumb.jpg

"Antoine Arnault is Natalia�€™s new lover.

It�€™s been several months they�€™re together, and they were seen together the July 14th, 2011 in Saint Tropez (France). If you speak French and want to learn more, or just want to see how Antoine looks like, click here."

http://supermodelnataliavodianova.tumblr.com/

So I read, Marina. However, Natalia was recently seen with Sasha Pesko and I do believe he was the reason for her to decide to come public with the divorce news. Maybe this Point of Vue article is true and Pesko is indeed history, I don't know. Some Russian sites are saying she got married to a creepy old Russian oligarch (!!!!). The press is going wild. I guess it's just wait and see now.

Thank you Maryna for the news though I hope there's nothing true in them. This guy doesn't look to be interesting and definitively not the kind of ones that would make Natalia happy. Just another rich and vain womanizer, certainly more interested in playing poker and exibiting himself with gorgeous ladies than involving himself in a true and longterm relationship. In addition his looks is very ordinar.

Anyway there's no proof of these so-called news, and even if we soon had, I would think Natalia just is a bit desperate or just wants to have fun and make experiences. After all she's close to 30 and certainly didn't have many lovers. I just regret that even in her "high" environment she can't find better profiles than these playboys (Pesko, Arnault...). Maybe she should try to get interested in somewhat lowlier and less famous men, but exciting and generous personalities having something true and meaningful to bring to the world. But I guess she is still in needs to feel reassured by very rich and powerful men because of her story.

Well at least all these men are supposed to be bachelors !

She deserves a sincere and handsome man devoted to her. I hope she meets him soon.

The man she said in may or june she was in love with ? Maybe nothing more than empty words directed to the media not to sound pathetically alone and also provocation directed more especially to Justin. I mean, Natalia certainly has friends or step-family relationships echoes about who Justin sees. And Justin has certainly not been spending all his nights alone since Christmas 2010...

Now that's just my own point of view.

I edit to add : this guy, Antoine Arnault, is the son of the 4th wealthiest person on earth in 2011 : 41 billions of $ in 2011. He has one sister and 3 half-brothers. No aristocratic english and archaic system here, there will be a priori 5 equal parts, and anyway Antoine is the eldest son. If I was in Natalia's shoes I would think twice about it :laugh:

Sunshine06, I guess you said everything which could be said about all of this. I also thought that this guy didn't seem to be really interesting...

And your idea about the fact that Natalia could have lied to to the media "not to sound pathetically alone and also provocation directed more especially to Justin" is really interesting, I didn't think about it, maybe you're right!

Even if this guy has much money, that doesn't make him interesting... Natalia has money too, she's famous now, she has lots of projects and honestly I think she doesn't need to be with a man with much money (I only talk about money here of course, if she loves him... This is another thing, I'd understand she'd want to be with him... But he doesn't inspire me much... I'd almost like Sasha more than him! ^^' (even if I didn't really like him too!))

Maybe everything in this article is wrong... But you know, maybe this will sound stupid but Point de Vue is a magazine I trust a little more than the Russian media such as "life showbiz"...

Acfr1968, I didn't know what the Russian sites told, you just made me discover it, and what they say is so silly, so much non-sense!!! They don't know what to invent anymore!! As you said, the press is going wild.

Hope you guys understand everything that I wrote because I have to say that I didn't know how to express myself here :s

And did you see the new Stella McCartney Fall Campaign? I love it, and it's such a surprise to see Natalia in it!

Sunshine06, I guess you said everything which could be said about all of this. I also thought that this guy didn't seem to be really interesting...

And your idea about the fact that Natalia could have lied to to the media "not to sound pathetically alone and also provocation directed more especially to Justin" is really interesting, I didn't think about it, maybe you're right!

Even if this guy has much money, that doesn't make him interesting... Natalia has money too, she's famous now, she has lots of projects and honestly I think she doesn't need to be with a man with much money (I only talk about money here of course, if she loves him... This is another thing, I'd understand she'd want to be with him... But he doesn't inspire me much... I'd almost like Sasha more than him! ^^' (even if I didn't really like him too!))

Maybe everything in this article is wrong... But you know, maybe this will sound stupid but Point of Vue is a magazine I trust a little more than the Russian media such as "life showbiz"...

Acfr1968, I didn't know what the Russian sites told, you just made me discover it, and what they say is so silly, so much non-sense!!! They don't know what to invent anymore!! As you said, the press is going wild.

Hope you guys understand everything that I wrote because I have to say that I didn't know how to express myself here :s

And did you see the new Stella McCartney Fall Campaign? I love it, and it's such a surprise to see Natalia in it!

What a nice surprise the Stella McCartney Fall Campaign was! :)

Loved it!!! :heart::wave::laugh:

PS: Of course! We all want to see her happy and well; I was astonished too, because I think Point of Vue is a good magazine, but... anyway... I think there's still a lot of speculation...

I think there's still a lot of speculation...

Yes, I agree with you! It's so complicated to know the truth...

I didn't want to post the Stella McCartney pics because today I'm sooo lazy but, well, here they are ^^:

Y13117914791846889_1.jpg

Y13117914791846889_2.jpg

Y13117914791846889_3.jpg

I guess there are not more... As Stella McCartney's campaigns are always composed of only 3 pictures... <_< I wish there were more, I really love it!

I think there's still a lot of speculation...

Yes, I agree with you! It's so complicated to know the truth...

I didn't want to post the Stella McCartney pics because today I'm sooo lazy but, well, here they are ^^:

post-43687-0-1446058441-84097_thumb.jpg

post-43687-0-1446058441-86875_thumb.jpg

post-43687-0-1446058441-8993_thumb.jpg

I guess there are not more... As Stella McCartney's campaigns are always composed of only 3 pictures... <_< I wish there were more, I really love it!

Thanks for the images! And it's interesting that Stella McCartney didn't take the pictures herself this time. Loved the whole concept! :wave:

You're welcome! :) I did love the concept too!

I found this link about Natalia and her new lover... and you know, I really trust ELLE, that's one of my favourite magazine and to me they never tell rumours without precising it is a rumour:

http://www.elle.fr/People/La-vie-des-peopl...CommentairesNew

And for those who can read french, have a look at the comments... Some are sooo mean with Natalia :( Now that everyone know she's with this guy, everybody thinks she's obsessed by money...

Larger: :D

post-36965-0-1446058443-02747_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446058443-05897_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446058443-15487_thumb.jpg

You're welcome! :) I did love the concept too!

I found this link about Natalia and her new lover... and you know, I really trust ELLE, that's one of my favourite magazine and to me they never tell rumours without precising it is a rumour:

http://www.elle.fr/People/La-vie-des-peopl...CommentairesNew

And for those who can read french, have a look at the comments... Some are sooo mean with Natalia :( Now that everyone know she's with this guy, everybody thinks she's obsessed by money...

This looks like a circus of rumors.

So many speculations on the same day:

In Russia, the pages are filled with notes where they say that Natalia is getting married on September 15 with Boris Berezovsky, he made ​​a proposal and that they are together and all have kept their love secret. (marriage for money)

And in France, Natalia and Antoine Arnault, his new love (boyfriend for money) ...

Pesko step fashion (perhaps the more possibilities, but with so much rumor, it is possible that he running away from Natalia out hahahahaha)

I'm worried, maybe in the next few hours in my country, the media say another name, maybe related to Natalia and my husband. or the spouse of any of you hahahahah

would be incredible that Natalia out in photos with her boyfriend, and he was poor, not having money, but sexy and handsome (the gardeners are in fashion). she is not Cinderella, but it can be: the Lady and the Tramp!!!

Honestly I'm a little sad, because she had a wonderful image, it's a great woman concerned about the children in your country, but in a very short time, the media, have become interested, in a woman with a dozen lovers, etc. etc .

Maybe she is dating you all these men or maybe does not come with any, we will never know!

But I think Natalia loves the publicity, the media write it, she likes being the center of attention ... so there are dozens of rumors, that she can!. loves the publicity!

about the interview where he said he was in love, the question is not very specific, in fact I could believe that they asked him if she wanted to fall in love again, and she replied, if definitely !........ I'm not sure she has answered the question you are in love ?....... I think the question was: you fall in love again ?....

thank you acfr1968! I'm so happy to see Natalia on a French cover again! I can't wait to buy this ^^ The interview inside is so interesting! But I wish they had put some new pics from Belle du Seigneur settings... because we've already seen this photoshoot a million times before... But I love it anyway, because it's one of my favourite photoshoot of her!