Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I guess you saw them, they are from ANV :

Etam Nuits blanches :

28192a09a54f0f35eaffd78c6fce38eb.jpg

Etam conte de fées :

f842b0e75d3b1d6e997842f1219c59e0.jpg

I guess that a bra can be seen under the bodysuit right ? If you wanna wear it for a normal day or even party it's impossible ?

Now I begin to believe Natalia is going to divorce...I saw the pictures on tfs with Andrey Boltenko, I read the same kind of story in many many russian websites/news...I guess there is no smoke without fire :s

They say in one article she is going to continue her carreer in Russia, I'm scared not to hear about her anymore in Europe if she does that (but I would be happy for her and russian people...).

Sorry for some girls here if I speak about her "private life" but I like her so much as a person and not only as a model making beautiful photos. Sorry sorry :whistle:

Wow I LOVE the dress, and so easy to wear in any circumstance, I'm gonna run to the next Etam shop. Is it on sale already ? I hope it will look half as cute on me as on her :whistle:

Thank you for the pics Eos !

I think the same. I will leave home to buy it hahaha :heart: :heart:

I need to go on vacation, distracted by negative thoughts hahahaha :ninja:

Now I begin to believe Natalia is going to divorce...I saw the pictures on tfs with Andrey Boltenko, I read the same kind of story in many many russian websites/news...I guess there is no smoke without fire :s

They say in one article she is going to continue her carreer in Russia, I'm scared not to hear about her anymore in Europe if she does that (but I would be happy for her and russian people...).

Sorry for some girls here if I speak about her "private life" but I like her so much as a person and not only as a model making beautiful photos. Sorry sorry :whistle:

Oh, I sympathize with your thinking, Eos. I feel the same. I do hope she does not divorce Justin, somehow there is this belief in me that he is a good man. After all, she chose to have three children with him (not just one, so it was not an accident). I also think that no matter what she does she will succeed because of who she is, people love her for the reasons and so she will be on top either in Britain or in Russia. But I will keep my fingers crossed that she won't need to have such drastic changes in her life (at least for the sake of her children - it will be difficult for kiddos)... anyways, sorry for my useless rumble.

Oh, I sympathize with your thinking, Eos. I feel the same. I do hope she does not divorce Justin, somehow there is this belief in me that he is a good man. After all, she chose to have three children with him (not just one, so it was not an accident). I also think that no matter what she does she will succeed because of who she is, people love her for the reasons and so she will be on top either in Britain or in Russia. But I will keep my fingers crossed that she won't need to have such drastic changes in her life (at least for the sake of her children - it will be difficult for kiddos)... anyways, sorry for my useless rumble.

Pautinka, your input is very far from useless, Eos I sympathise with your thoughts too. I didn't say anything about it until now but I feel somewhat devastated by the eventuality of Natalia's divorce, reagarding the rosy picture I had of her couple and especially regarding their kids.

But if I start to believe that things are really very bad with Justin, I can't believe she wants to continue her carreer in Russia only. Natalia is extremly ambitious and relocating in Russia only would reduce her notoriety. Living with (or even worse : remarrying a Russian TV producer) would not be a good choice in terms of notoriety. Russia is the country in which she is already the most famous. Nothing to conquer there anymore. And this guy she would date ( :yuckky: ) is absolutely nothing outside Russia. Even if she could kill for her country (as Justin once said), I think she is intelligent enough to understand her chance to have a face that is internationnaly known and that her children have bigger interest to grow up in a mainly english-speaking environment (though russian culture and language is of course a big "plus" for them). Going back to Russia would be like burrying herself a bit. And anyway her kids have a whole family in England and in other countries. She cannot deprive them from this.

It's quite weird. Cause i do believe that Justin is good man and i know that family is too important for Vodianova. So I'm sure she would do everything possible to save their marriage. And that's why it's clear as mud why they're divorcing. And I still think these are gossips

speaking truth, i feel sorry for Justin the most. he was always described by media as a good husband and - suddenly - he is presented as a heavy drinker and gambler who has nothing but his aristocratic origins. he doesn't deserve this for sure. by the way, Natalia's profile pic on facebook was changed to the one with Justin, it's strange that no one noticed that :ninja:

speaking truth, i feel sorry for Justin the most. he was always described by media as a good husband and - suddenly - he is presented as a heavy drinker and gambler who has nothing but his aristocratic origins. he doesn't deserve this for sure. by the way, Natalia's profile pic on facebook was changed to the one with Justin, it's strange that no one noticed that :ninja:

Yes Renyxa, I noticed it too (and I know that I'm not the only one ;) ), but I don't think this FB profile is run by Natalia, only by some fan.

And I didn't dare say it but I too feel extremly hurt for Justin. You can read in his eyes he's a kind man. Certainly not perfect (who is ?), but a real kind man. And with culture, education, and most of all, humility, which is, maybe, the summum of elegance. And very sincerely and deeply in love with Natalia. I doubt this russian careerist is interested by anything else than some international fame.

oh come onnnn, u've read it about "justin alcoholic" in that newspaper? (в комосомолке что ли? :laugh: эта статья ими написана первоначально). everyone knows that there are always lots of articles that are false.

дык эту статью уже полинтернета перепечатало :anger:

somehow i'm sure if divorce takes place, Natalia will be the first person to be justified, not Justin. all his love and support she gave to her will be shaded to the background and everyone will remember him just as a main component of the fairytale. that what i think :(

дык эту статью уже полинтернета перепечатало :anger:

somehow i'm sure if divorce takes place, Natalia will be the first person to be justified, not Justin. all his love and support she gave to her will be shaded to the background and everyone will remember him just as a main component of the fairytale. that what i think :(

well, I personally do not care who is going to be first to be judged or how exactly the blame will be assigned. The entire prospect is horrible.

But back to the blame - we do NOT know what's happening between them and who is to blame, do we?..

hey, which article are you all talking about? about Justin-alcoholism? has it been posted here and I missed?