Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

hi, i tried to translate the article from vogue russia... I'm french so i think i made mistakes, so it would be great if someone could help me ;)

the first page:

" the most beautiful, the most wanted

Natalia Vodianova, supermodel, mystery that we'll probably never guess. But we can try. We asked to the people who know her better than anyone else to tell us a few words about Natalia. Or at least, what they think they know...

Photos: mert&marcus

Stylist: Patti Wilson"

I'm trying to translate the other page. I'll post it. And sorry for the mistake, I made my possible!

Hi I tried to translate the 2nd page of the article from Vogue Russia but it was sooo difficult and I'm not sure of what I found, it would be really nice if someone who speaks Russian translated the article for us... thanks :)

Oh and someone who works in a perfume shop told me that Idylle (Guerlain) eau de toilette will be available soon, and that the face of this new fragrance would be Natalia!!! I'm not sure of it, i'm gonna try to have more informations about it...

Rosewitha you're right, it's Nora Arnezeder. But Maryna is saying they will create another campaign for the eau de toilette, not eau de parfum, and maybe they will take another model : Natalia :blush:

but I don't know why that would surprise me...