Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Sorry for the double post but, Edernez, why did you say that "The Natalia's Facebook is 100% fake. She has no official Facebook." ? How do you know that? A lot of people says it's her real FB, and yesterday, a girl wrote this on my blog:

"Tout ce que tu dis sur elle est vrai, au niveau de son caractère, j'ai toujours eu cette impression moi aussi, que c'est une fille adorable, simple, loin de se monter la tête et de se la péter. Pour vous le prouver, je peux vous raconter que je lui ai envoyé un message sur son profil facebook, son vrai (oui vrai de vrai), un long message pour lui dire à quel point j'étais fan et que j'étais fière d'elle, qu'il y aie un "people" comme elle, et elle m'a répondu, très gentilment, et pas que deux lignes, vous pouvez pas savoir comme j'étais contente et émue !!!!"

In fact, I didn't completely believe her, but it could be true... Don't really know...

Maryna, this girl who wrote on your blog is me, and I have to say yes, I wrote her a long private message on this profile of facebook (the one with Jon K. and her as an avatar ) (because many (fake) profiles are registered under the name of Natalia Vodianova ) and she answered me..

It really seemed to be her, and she signed 'Nata' at the end of her message.But of course I cannot be sure it's her.

Anyway, I can see on this profile many albums with pictures of her, Justin, her children, her friends that I had never seen before and seems to be more intimate than usual candids, so even if it's not her, it may be someone close to her who holds the fb.

Well, I don't know :blink: I was so happy that i wanted to tell someone, but maybe it's fake, sorry for this comment on your blog :p

I always thought this natalia's profile was real, and I still believe so.. She often send messages to others "famous" people, like john stember :

"Sending a lot of love to you and your family as well, hope to see you very soon,

xoxo

Nata & Justin, Lucas, Neva & Victor"

She even shared the books she was reading to a girl she knows

girl "have you read the life of pi? it is such a beautiful story."

Natalia : "Im reading it, got it from amazon yesterday, thank you x"

she got messages from sasha forbes (vogue assistant) telling her :

"Darling - what a lovely message.

Yes a heavenly birthday supper last night at my flat.

Now off to spend the afternoon in this divine sunshine.

Hope that you and the children are all well.

Sending you much much love, xxxxxxx "

sooo, people saying its not her account don't know anything about it, Justin has an account and her too, but i agree, LOT of other account are very fake. :laugh: