Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

i like her natural hair colour. BUT it TOO natural. and sometimes she looks "pale". and her natural hair makes her look messy.

plus N has her nails done very seldom :o

hair, nails... what else?..

maybe it simply indicates that Natalia is not terribly superficial person. How is that?.

Who says that she has to have her nails done all the time? Think about it. This is not part of her job description. And, mind you, she ususally travels with her 3 children. Do you think it is easy to accomplish AND constantly have nails done?..

erm, maybe u didn't know, but it's kinda important if you're invited to attend Oscar party or something like that. i'm sorry but i've never seen her with manicure at Cannes parties :blink:

3 children? so what? Klum has more kids and she always look just perfect (it's for example). i repeat i like Natalia more than any other model. but sometimes her looks confuse me.

and 3 children is not the reason to look bad attending big events. if you have time to choose ur outfit, to make your hair, so find 30 mins for your nails. damn :blink:

i like her natural hair colour. BUT it TOO natural. and sometimes she looks "pale". and her natural hair makes her look messy.

maybe it simply indicates that Natalia is not terribly superficial person. How is that?.

Who says that she has to have her nails done all the time? Think about it. This is not part of her job description. And, mind you, she ususally travels with her 3 children. Do you think it is easy to accomplish AND constantly have nails done?..

erm, maybe u didn't know, but it's kinda important if you're invited to attend Oscar party or something like that. i'm sorry but i've never seen her with manicure at Cannes parties :blink:

3 children? so what? Klum has more kids and she always look just perfect (it's for example). i repeat i like Natalia more than any other model. but sometimes her looks confuse me.

and 3 children is not the reason to look bad attending big events. if you have time to choose ur outfit, to make your hair, so find 30 mins for your nails. damn :blink:

it is a useless conversation. This is just your opinion and, if I may add, I personally do not think that we (and YOU inclusively) are the best judges. Therefore I want to refrain from making very Judgmental points. they even sound angry. I still think that to travel with 3 kids and go out for such an event where almost every part of your body gets exposed and apparently criticized is very hard. Heidi lives in LA where she attends her events (in addition I did not see her on the red carpet with her kids). And I do not believe Heidi gets to organize charity events on insanely packed schedule. it is entirely different matter to go to France or Moscow with your children. I have an infant and trust me it is hard enough to make a trip to a bookstore.

that's all for me and this discussion.

She's gorgeous everywhere. Also, when I type Наталья Водянова on yandex.ru and that I watch the pics, there are some, few but some anyway that I have never seen, as far as I'm concerned.

Adolph, for what is Natalia your favourite model, if you criticize her so much about her physical appearance ? I'm just being curious : ) what do you like in her ? It's her "marque de fabrique" to be natural, if you don't like her own marque de fabrique and she's still your favourite...this is a bit strange :p

She's gorgeous everywhere. Also, when I type Наталья Водянова on yandex.ru and that I watch the pics, there are some, few but some anyway that I have never seen, as far as I'm concerned.

Adolph, for what is Natalia your favourite model, if you criticize her so much about her physical appearance ? I'm just being curious : ) what do you like in her ? It's her "marque de fabrique" to be natural, if you don't like her own marque de fabrique and she's still your favourite...this is a bit strange :p

i love her and objective reality :pinky:

it is a useless conversation. This is just your opinion and, if I may add, I personally do not think that we (and YOU inclusively) are the best judges. Therefore I want to refrain from making very Judgmental points. they even sound angry. I still think that to travel with 3 kids and go out for such an event where almost every part of your body gets exposed and apparently criticized is very hard. Heidi lives in LA where she attends her events (in addition I did not see her on the red carpet with her kids). And I do not believe Heidi gets to organize charity events on insanely packed schedule. it is entirely different matter to go to France or Moscow with your children. I have an infant and trust me it is hard enough to make a trip to a bookstore.

hey, you have your opnion and i have mine. i respect yours, so plz do the same to me,ok? :wave:

hey, you have your opnion and i have mine. i respect yours, so plz do the same to me,ok? :wave:

First, adolf, please re-read your own response starting "erm, maybe u didn't know, but it's kinda important..." does this sound terribly respecting to you? Second, please re-read my comment to that and explain me what exactly was disrespecting there. I think you might find out that you tend to come across many of your posts quite judgmental, harsh and know-everything (i.e., discussion on facebook authenticity). it would be best if we maintained a pleasant tone of interactions. :p

First, adolf, please re-read your own response starting "erm, maybe u didn't know, but it's kinda important..." does this sound terribly respecting to you? Second, please re-read my comment to that and explain me what exactly was disrespecting there. I think you might find out that you tend to come across many of your posts quite judgmental, harsh and know-everything (i.e., discussion on facebook authenticity). it would be best if we maintained a pleasant tone of interactions. :p

aha, can say just the same this about what u've written when we started talking about her nails,hair and stuff,lol.