Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Vogue Italia inspired by twitter

I do not really like Vogue Italia.

Natalia is married, the photos are very false.

The photos of the other models if twitter style,

natalia those not, I think choosing a photo

clothes in his closet would look far better or

a photo of a hotel room with all the clothes

disordered in the ground.

I would have liked some pictures he

see more real.

Are the pictures that I liked least

natalia.

You can see photos of other models: fashiongonerogue.com

Sorry for my english.

I think the same. I do not like.

For the quality of the photos is really not appreciated

man and natalia.

Surely Steven Meisel

wanted each model, interpret

a different facet of the photos you see on twitter.

And Natalia had to interpret a woman who stumbles on

hot man outside his room.

Steve is the photographer and director,

natalia has to pose in front of the camera as directed by steve.

for me, the concept of the photos are as:

The temptation success. Nobody knows what happens

behind closed doors in the lives of celebrities.

Photos from Vogue Italia, I recalled the interview

Natalia Vodianova for: liberation.fr, March 19, 2009.

What he said in this paragraph:

"On se demande si Justin est jaloux. D’une certaine façon, Natalia fait commerce de son corps. Gagner sa vie en étant l’une des plus jolies femmes sur Terre, ça signifie faire bander la bite mondiale –pour reprendre la philosophe Beatriz Preciado. Elle atteste qu’après huit ans de vie commune, les tentations existent, que Justin peut faire ce qu’il veut et qu’il lui arrive, elle aussi, d’être séduite ailleurs. Ils en discutent aimablement. Surtout des filles, dit-elle avec malice : «Je vérifie si mon mari a bon goût.» Pas très Cendrillon. Ou alors d’un nouveau genre."

for me, Natalie has a mysterious life and that makes it much

more interesting. she really has control of his marriage,

working, intelligent, extraordinary woman, a devoted mother, but wants to stop being the Cinderella of the walkways, in photos the marriage seems perfect, only she knows if it really is so.

Russian Revelations

Lauren Milligan

07 May 2009

YOU might think after a peek inside this month's Vogue that you had seen Natalia Vodianova laid bare but, as she takes cameras around her native Russia, the supermodel reveals even more. Born in to poverty, she earned a living selling fruit on the side of the road until she moved to Paris aged 17 and began working as a model.

"My agency thought that I might never do shows, because I was a bit shorter and not skinny enough," Vodianova revealed of her early career. "But what happened was; when I gave birth to my first son I was 19, so I lost a lot of weight. I guess the stress on the body was extreme and I suddenly just turned into this stick - just the way designers love models - and after Lucas was born that's when my career took off. I opened a lot of shows on the runway and that's where stars are made in my industry."

Vodianova revealed that she returns to Russia at least every two months and has brought several of her fashion friends here.

"Valentino, when he came to Russia, I took him inside the Kremlin and showed him a little bit - with the help of the government," she revealed. "It was actually my first time too and I discovered it myself. It's just absolutely stunning and Mario Testino managed to do a shot of me in one of the rooms, which is just fantastic, for British Vogue."

Although the model is realistic about the fashion world's preoccupation with appearance, saying: "I think when you start thinking about what you look like it can't be good for you," she does have a soft spot for one of her media nicknames: "My husband calls me Nata and my friends call me Nata but I don't mind being called Supernova. If there's one to stick, that's not a bad one! Definitely."