Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you, Carmelita! So this livejournal didn't credit the site, did it? It's so annoying! These pix were scanned by Original Sin

Errrrm ... well, to be honest they normally do write at least the source, but the file's name are so long anyway as I fill in the full editorial infos and stuff I normally just add the source where I found it ... so it's just me being a bit ungrateful to the original scanner I guess. I'm sorry. Really. I swear I will try to remember to be more careful the next time :yes:

from fashionweekdaily:

Natalia Vodianova & Isabeli Fontana star in Versace fall ad campaign

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

(NEW YORK) Donatella Versace has the best of both worlds for her fall ad campaign. Russian beauty Natalia Vodianova and Brazilian bombshell Isabeli Fontana have been confirmed to shoot Versace's fall campaign today in Manhattan with photographer Mario Testino and stylist Brana Wolf. The duo replace Gisele Bündchen, who stars in Versace's current ads. This is Vodianova's first Versace campaign (she was featured in past Versus advertising) while Fontana represented the Italian fashion house in 2004 as the face of Versace Crystal Noir parfum. "My first big important fashion show was Versace!" Fontana said Tuesday night at a Barneys New York dinner in honor of Donatella Versace and its exclusive launch of the Versace men's wear line. "I cannot wait. She is an amazing designer to work with!" Testino, meanwhile, couldn't have been happier with his subjects. "I choose all my girls," he said. "So of course I think it's great!"

THANKS THIAGO