Bellazon

Project Runway

Jade**

irina is really by far the best designer, her garments are always really great and high quality. i would be rooting for her if she didn't have such a rotten attitude! i like carol hanah the most... great garments and a great attitude! hope she will win it all. althea has the potential to possibily win, too. it's going to be an interesting final three!

• 2 weeks later...

irina won. why why did she had to win, she has a horrible personality. now she is going to be more conceide than she was before.

oh well it makes sense the show is about the best designer, not about the best personality. she was the best designer, but i really wanted carol hannah to win. oh well irina won, she is a good designer. that means kaylin won, she's ok i wanted the black girl to win. she was pretty.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't been watching the model show after,but the little girls where cute models last night,Heidi should have had Leni be a judge :laugh:

They should have elimanted the guy that made the exploding toilet paper dress,Michael Kors cracks me up :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't know why they change it to lifetime, but i actually like it better in lifetime than bravo.

who do you guys think is going to win.

i think the 3 that are going to make it is going to be emilio, seth aaron, and mila.

i get a feeling that emilio or seth aaron is going to win. i don't mind who wins, i like both of them.

for the models i want lorena to win. she is my favorite from the models.

• 2 weeks later...

did anybody saw the finale. i did. seth aaron won. i didn't like his collection a lot, but i did like him as a designer, he was good. i was sad for emilio i wanted him to win, he was really good designer, and he had the best model too. i like lorena a lot i wanted to her to win. i did not like seth aaron's model christina i did not wanted her to win.

• 2 years later...