Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

omg thank you for all the pictures =) i can't wait to actually see the show :D

is it just me or does miranda's pink carpet outfit sorta look like the dress, which Izabel wore back in '06?

(imo the whole show is being a little retro. it looks like a mixture of '03 and '05 xD)

Behati and Candice are just <3

HQs - After Party: Candice & Behati

EGJOG4RJL4_vsfs_2009_after_party_028.jpg I2XA5TPM38_vsfs_2009_after_party_029.jpg P7QZL17JI1_vsfs_2009_after_party_030.jpg 01UCMRR7P1_vsfs_2009_after_party_031.jpg 3XIRKDO8Z4_vsfs_2009_after_party_032.jpg 9CG1P2OALY_vsfs_2009_after_party_033.jpg BMSDLSTKVJ_vsfs_2009_after_party_034.jpg VZD7ZINMCU_vsfs_2009_after_party_035.jpg UOUXH7VP7M_vsfs_2009_after_party_036.jpg

getty - I'd appreciate credit if you're reposting/using!

Love Candice's dress :|

I mean, I wouldn't wear it, because you either look like her and can look good in such dresses, or you don't look like her at all so you don't decide to make a fool of yourself wearing such sexy dress!! Haha

awww they all looked so good at the afterparty. LOVE Candice's dress (and I love all her rings!). She and Behati are so cute in their pics together! Doutzen looked absolutely radiant...and Miranda's dress would match with those hideous $1000+ shoes used during the FS (the leopard print ones). :laugh: but she is rocking that dress. It makes me wonder...if all the models are wearing designer dresses...did the model search winner get a designer dress to wear as well? I'd feel kind of bad for her if she didn't have the money to buy an expensive designer dress as well.

:heart:

Check it out, here's another TWENTY-ONE more new HQ pic from the After-party!

MODEL SEARCH WINNER

06ce1f56904565.gif

:laugh:

I really dislike the Model Winner. I am so very sorry. . . I don't even know why I'm apologizing. What the hell is she wearing? She has absolutely no presence. Take her away! xD

i actually voted for her. She was very determined, sweet and sexy. I agree that this dress and the hair color isn't really that great but I love her!

:heart:

Check it out, here's another TWENTY-ONE more new HQ pic from the After-party!

MODEL SEARCH WINNER

06ce1f56904565.gif

:laugh:

I really dislike the Model Winner. I am so very sorry. . . I don't even know why I'm apologizing. What the hell is she wearing? She has absolutely no presence. Take her away! xD

i actually voted for her. She was very determined, sweet and sexy. I agree that this dress and the hair color isn't really that great but I love her!

I agree with you on that. During the competition she was pretty awesome, but in pictures and runway, she just isn't satisfying. Hopefully in time, she does and gets better. If there even is another time. Ha ha.