Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

Ever since seeing Miranda literally sigh and look sullen during two interviews while promoting something for VS a couple years ago, my impression of her has been that she's never enthusiastic about these kinds of things, it's not just for this one event. :idk:

71df7c56668038.gif

Did something flew into her eye or is she making an attempt to do a sexy wink??? I really hope she doesn't try to wink at the show. It just looks awkward and unnatural :/

lol

I hope so too that she isn´t making that kind f pose... I hate those poses... this is 0% sexy... but we will see lol

71df7c56668038.gif

Did something flew into her eye or is she making an attempt to do a sexy wink??? I really hope she doesn't try to wink at the show. It just looks awkward and unnatural :/

yes it looks unnatural but it does so when other more experienced VS girls do it, if they do it in every show why shouldn`t Chanel? ..those winks and kisses are stupid choreography (Or however you call it) but all the girls do it, makes them look to cheesy :yuckky:

The runway is awesome. Been waiting for a V shaped runway for ages. Cant wait to see the show. Miranda is always like that. Not just VS its the way she is. Watch all her interviews and stuff she is very quiet kind of sulky broody but not emo broody just not over happy in your face annoying like some girls. Thats one of the resons i love her. Cause look at her personality and she is very timid, shy but in pictures and on the runway she just turns on and is so wow.

But i have a feeling that she isnt feeling it. I mean i do think they cut her contract. Which is upsetting.