Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

Victoria's Secret Christmas Commercial 2009. This commercial will not air, until after the fashion show is taped. The audio is not available due to copyright issues, but enjoy it anyway

Lima-Fans has two more to share, and will have them up soon

Because she's a main face for them, she's done quite a bit of work for them including a launch and campaign, wouldn't be surprised if she became an angel soon as well. Also they've pulled in some extra girls this year due to Karolina and Selita no longer being with them, and Adriana and Heidi being pregnant. So some could be possible fillers, but a few are most likely Angels in training.

I def think Rosie and Candice are angels in the making. I think maybe Lindsay and Chanel are kind of like how Angela and Oluchi were in the Holiday 2004 Commercial. Kind of extra girls who will be used plenty with them...I like the shoot it looks really good. Cant wait to see how the show will look. Oh and did u see Rosie with wings in one of the shots. Hope she gets a pair. I have a feeling i mean it might happen, might not but Rosie was used heavily in the ad's. I mean more so then Miranda and Marisa. Maybe when the show airs she will be announced as a new Angel.

I also really liked that shot at the end of the third video. Marisa, Lindsay, Alessandra, Miranda, Rosie and Doutzen all sitting and surrounding that table. I would like to be a dinner guest there lol...

Actually it was suspected, since Heidi and Adriana are such big faces for the company. As for Adriana and Heidi being part of the show, yea that's been confirmed by Monica Mitro's people, that was always confirmed. Adriana also has hinted at it, honestly I wish she'd post something on the Lima-Fans board about it but she's been quite about it so she's probably under contract. But the appearance at the fashion show as a host or taking part is 100% confirmed, the Christmas commercial was just speculated as that's what they did with Heidi in the past. Plus we don't know if they didn't either, since Heidi did a few years ago and not all of the Christmas commercials and etc have been released. We'll just wait and see. Honestly I'm just happy about her still being in the show. I am a little concerned who's going to open though considering that walking scene in the commercial just showed that no one really had the presence in the walk. I'm thinking it will be Miranda or Doutzen, we could hope.

LOL, I thought a certain somebody was supposed to shoot individual scenes in a studio for the commercial. I recall a couple of people being very, very convinced and adamant about that.

Guess it just didn't happen, it was all speculation anyway that Adriana would do something, at least us FANS would have liked her to. No biggie.

Thanks for the commerials early Lost Soul!

I would like to hear the audio to get a better feel for it but whatevs. I agree that it doesn't at all, look like a christmas themed commerial, more just like ones that run during the non holiday season. its still nice though-just not for xmas. Douzten looks great and so does Candice! :brows:

:heart:

Oh yeah, we never explained the reason for the audio thing, huh? Well, here's the explanation. The 70-second XMAS commercial was using a music track called, "Why So Serious?" from "The Dark Knight" soundtrack (from the bank robbery scene at the beginning of the movie).

I don't have any idea why that track would be used in a VS commercial and, apparently, Warner Bros doesn't like that track being used in videos, either (even for a VS commercial). Since the track is copyrighted by the WB, the audio had to be removed before posting it on YT.

That should explain it. If you don't know the music track I'm talking about, click on the link below and then listen to track #1.

CLICK HERE

Weird, I know.

:laugh:

LOL, I thought a certain somebody was supposed to shoot individual scenes in a studio for the commercial. I recall a couple of people being very, very convinced and adamant about that.

And now you know better. :ninja:

But I agree with the people saying the Xmas commercial was disappointing. Very scattershot. I'm not a Rosie fan but I thought she looked hot though, and Ale looked great at the end in that black dress and the shades.