Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chris McCoy said:

Today i got a mail with info for a new calendar. Shipping cost for 15$ calendar: 46$...Yeah, sure!

Where are you? It was that much for a UK address so I'm afraid it's a no go for me again. Though I guess that's a bargain compared to the $100 shipping wanted for a rolled up 3 x 2 foot $20 poster from Cincinnati Art gallery

• 2 weeks later...

It looks actually good and i do not mind a swimsuit calendar. But somehow the shipping fee increas a lot for me too...i checked the 2016 order and back then it was 15$ instead of 46$ now.

Maybe if more want to order from germany or europe, we could check if ordering more than one (assuming the $46 will be per order and not per copy) and share the shipping fee will be cheaper (even when including the continental fee after the first receives the copies)?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any success finding the digital calendar mentioned below on Genevieve's website? I looked yesterday and today, can't find anything

I have MORE good news..... I am putting the digital version of the Calendar up on my site on 1st December. I know that international shipping can be costly, so I didn’t want those abroad to miss out. 

Just got the physical copies. The calendar itself is comparable in size and quality to the other colour calendar.

Something definitely has changed in the way taxes and tolls are handled in the past years. The last calendar was also over 22 Euros including shipping cost and i had no additional tolls or taxes to pay (and it also went through customs, but with no fee). This time (probably due to the expensive and limited shipping options) there was a substantial amount of taxes and service fees included, resulting in about 50% more cost. So, just as a word of warning: The shipping cost to EU does NOT include any extra fees from DHL or the tax (as i was used to from older orders or other internet shops).

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rdx12311 said:

Digital Copy of Genevieve Morton....Enjoy!!!!!!

I assume these are pictures that Genevieve specifically asked not to be shared saying  'By purchasing this you agree NOT TO share these images on the internet for everyone else to see! When fans support my work it makes it possible to shoot more and create more fantastic projects. Like downloading movies, or songs from an illegal site on the net, it makes it impossible for artists to keep producing work'. 

It's great to know you are such a fan of Genevieve  you choose to ignore what she has asked. 

28 minutes ago, Rob S said:

I assume these are pictures that Genevieve specifically asked not to be shared saying  'By purchasing this you agree NOT TO share these images on the internet for everyone else to see! When fans support my work it makes it possible to shoot more and create more fantastic projects. Like downloading movies, or songs from an illegal site on the net, it makes it impossible for artists to keep producing work'. 

It's great to know you are such a fan of Genevieve  you choose to ignore what she has asked. 

I think you misunderstand how the internet works...

13 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

I think you misunderstand how the internet works...

Admin of Bellazon have been told before about pictures from Genevieve's website appearing here and they have been removed, presumably because whilst understanding how the internet works they also understand about copyright laws.