Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

22 minutes ago, notworthyhuman said:

Well I’m not here to argue. Just trying to know if people got theirs. Just really annoying because this is not her first time selling pics and I even did a pre-order.

Yeah I'm not having a go at you

Just now, retnuh said:

My biggest gripe is the low resolution. Is it worth it? Tough to say. It'll vary by person. 

And before I get any DMs, no I wont send them behind the scenes. 

Are they not the full size from the camera? The bath tub series was full size and even had the original exif data

Did everyone who preordered got it? I preordered mine, and haven't received it yet. 

This is the email repose I got back:

Hi 

Once we received the images from the photographer a digital zip file is created and added to the back end of the product.
The preorders need to be fulfilled by me personally and manually, which is taking me some time.
However if A person has place an order today since I added the attachment their order is sent out on an automation. 
Please be patient as I work through the orders in order so that the orders go out correctly. 

3 hours ago, retnuh said:

My biggest gripe is the low resolution. Is it worth it? Tough to say. It'll vary by person. 

And before I get any DMs, no I wont send them behind the scenes. 

I sit corrected. Just got an email update with higher resolution pictures. 

It is completey justified that she doesn't want her photos to be shared on the Internet. If someone thinks that the price is too high, then he / she should not buy her photos. But some preview photos in a small format would be really nice on her page. It would make the buying decision easier.

7 hours ago, aiwendil said:

It is completey justified that she doesn't want her photos to be shared on the Internet. If someone thinks that the price is too high, then he / she should not buy her photos. But some preview photos in a small format would be really nice on her page. It would make the buying decision easier.

It's completely out of touch with modern society that she insists these photos not be "shared".  Her expectations are unreasonable and thus the business model isn't viable.  It's not our fault as consumers that she can't seem to figure out how to monetize her career like every single other model on the planet.  I think Genevieve is gorgeous, and I like the work she's done, but at the same time I think it's somewhat offensive the way she expects her "fans" to compensate her directly instead of building a career the way every other models seems to be able to do.

The modern society has been accustomed in finding everything effortlesly and free but this is the anomaly. Everything being produced requires resources and labour that have to be paid otherwise they can't exist. Every member in this forum does somekind of work in order to support itself, so does she.

• 4 weeks later...