Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

12 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

You guys are kidding right?  In the year 2019 anyone who expects their content to not be shared everywhere is deluding themselves.  The business model Genevieve is trying to use in this case just isn't viable or reasonable.

yeah I sympathize with her and think she should be paid for her work but it would be impossible to keep everything she did out of the hands of the internet

On 5/16/2019 at 3:46 PM, adudeirl said:

yeah I sympathize with her and think she should be paid for her work but it would be impossible to keep everything she did out of the hands of the internet

I love how this discussion presents itself every couple of months. Overall I agree, though. For better or worse, it's 2019 and the internet is the internet. The product is going to get out there and artists (models included) need to get comfortable with that, learn how to adapt accordingly, or perhaps find a new business model to pursue. Based on the dearth of new images and social media interaction, I believe that Genevieve has chosen to find a different pursuit.

Genevieve is beautiful and I would like to see her share more art including color but alas I don't think it's going to happen.  99% of people respected her wishes but malicious websites shared her photos.  It's a shame because her body is a work of art, and she works very hard to keep it that way.  I wish her the best.

MMTC US ambassador Genevieve Morton with community members on June 1st, 2009.
The community will have access to universal healthcare at the City's 5,000 bed under construction in the Plaza district of MMTC.

She's with Candice Swanepoel, Italo Gregorio and Jerome Duran in Kenya.

61691668_666557950434875_5081972911430959104_n.thumb.jpg.aebb36b4ae751cc72441a2c5cbc1bd12.jpg 60840906_2093852947407023_1007542347602816585_n.thumb.jpg.6ccd1550133be9f31d9112e6d33392fb.jpg 61294852_978949782311982_467287538270733858_n.thumb.jpg.2eae74115f22fe942a2f433be9a8f3c0.jpg 62198745_113849923191513_5082953130613988951_n.thumb.jpg.e980f0edde9b2dec4c6a0689216646c6.jpg

Wednesday June 5th, 2019 at Mwale Medical and Technology City (MMTC):

We are counting down to the official opening of the completed advanced Cancer treatment and diagnostic centre of the 5,000 bed Hamptons Hospital on July 25th, 2019.

The initial services will be Chemotherapy and Diagnostics as we begin the journey to drastically reduce the number of East Africans seeking specialized treatment overseas.

The opening of the hospital will complete a full list of modern amenities in this US $ 2 billion community owned sustainable City as shown in the video below:

22 hours ago, xr4ti said:

Africa's biggest problem in the 21st century is overpopulation.  They are projected to be at 4 billion.

Might want to rephrase that to be "Africa's biggest problem going forward in the 21st century MIGHT be overpopulation".  That's far from an issue in most of Africa right now.  Also, 4 billion would be a big jump considering they're "only" at 1.2 billion now.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, Bloodshot said:

Might want to rephrase that to be "Africa's biggest problem going forward in the 21st century MIGHT be overpopulation".  That's far from an issue in most of Africa right now.  Also, 4 billion would be a big jump considering they're "only" at 1.2 billion now.

Don't argue with me.  Take it up with the statisticians.  The birthrate for sub saharan African is insanely high.  4 billion is the number.

11 hours ago, xr4ti said:

Don't argue with me.  Take it up with the statisticians.  The birthrate for sub saharan African is insanely high.  4 billion is the number.

Yep, i read a post about that UNICEF report a few months ago.  However, you continue to make a logical fallacy stating a possible projection as fact.  Even UNICEF stated Africa's population COULD reach 4 billion by 2100, that "could" is an important word.  Also, that projection comes from a single UNICEF report and there is a lot of debate about the viability of that projection for many reasons.  Even UNICEF states that it's only one possible outcome over the next 80 years.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, Bloodshot said:

Yep, i read a post about that UNICEF report a few months ago.  However, you continue to make a logical fallacy stating a possible projection as fact.  Even UNICEF stated Africa's population COULD reach 4 billion by 2100, that "could" is an important word.  Also, that projection comes from a single UNICEF report and there is a lot of debate about the viability of that projection for many reasons.  Even UNICEF states that it's only one possible outcome over the next 80 years.

Every nation in sub-Saharan Africa is 3rd world.  They are already overpopulated for their economic status.  Even doubling the population there is illogical.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:54 AM, xr4ti said:

Every nation in sub-Saharan Africa is 3rd world.  They are already overpopulated for their economic status.  Even doubling the population there is illogical.

I love the moving goalpost here.  Overpopulation in regard to economic status is an entirely different discussion and not at all what you were claiming before.  But I don’t think most really want this conversation to pollute this thread.  There’s already very little Genevieve content recently.

10 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

I love the moving goalpost here.  Overpopulation in regard to economic status is an entirely different discussion and not at all what you were claiming before.  But I don’t think most really want this conversation to pollute this thread.  There’s already very little Genevieve content recently.

Got you to reply.  It's overpopulated in both aspects.  The Chinese are colonizing Africa economically.  The economic situation should improve.

• 2 weeks later...