Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

13 hours ago, celebrider said:

I couldn't disagree more, why should we care about her wishes? If someone who has bought the pics wants to share them online, they're well within their right to do so. We need more people willing to share the pics, not hoard them.

It's because of people like you that Genevieve isn't doing anymore calendars. When I posted pictures of her 2018 calendar and wasn't thinking twice about it, I felt like shit when I realized how people love to spread things far and wide and how much it hurt Genevieve. I was an idiot and because I have a conscience I took them down.  The fact that people like you have no care or concern about this is pathetic. The fact that someone leaked several shots of her Bathtub Series is pathetic. One of these days she'll stop producing any content like this because of self centered "fans" who only care about their wankbank.

On 10/8/2018 at 7:53 PM, CVHELMS said:

shut up. this isn't the Genevieve fan club. this isn't tumblr or some other bullshit. this is a website to share pictures of hot women in little or no clothing. if you don't like it...why are you here? she sold her content and people who bought it are gonna share it. that's. the. internet. deal with it. 

You can't share something that does not belong to you! You own a copy of a material, you don't own the material. You have been given a copy for private use, otherwise the price would not be what you paid. Same goes for songs, films etc. the anarchy that rules the internet doesn't change anything and can't be taken for granded.

1 hour ago, wrx21 said:

so it's basically forbidden to post pics of her anymore and people will only argue about that even more,this thread could be locked down if you ask me

No, specifically the three sets of photos she's done on her website where she says don't share them....because if people like the idiot earlier don't care what she says there won't be any more sets to buy

Have there been other models who have tried selling private photo sets with any expectation that they stay private? Do buyers of these photo sets have to agree to terms and conditions? Is there some sort of contract? I'm trying to wrap my head around why there's any sort of expectation that these photos will stay private once they are sold publicly.

I agree that sharing the photos is a breach of trust, and the decent thing to do would be to keep them to yourself. But I also think she has to reasonably assume that once the pictures are sold they will be shared. It's great that people here want to help protect Genevieve's brand, but there must be a better way for her to share/sell photos privately. Aren't there are a few adult-oriented content sharing web venues that have copyright protections in place for user content? I guess using certain sites might damage her image, idk.

5 hours ago, wittmann said:

IMHO it's a matter of pricing. 30$ it's way too much for 30-40 digital pics. If it were 10$ most people wouldn't even look on forum like this to have them for free.

Alternatively,  if you price them high people that buy them will be less likely to share them to complete strangers they want to impress

Pictures removed at the request of the model. Please refrain from posting these in the future.

Note: The pictures removed were of Genevieve in a bathtub. It is a black and white series. Anyone reposting these in the future will receive a warning point and the pictures will be removed again.

-phenobarbie

@Crux Australis Would you rather not get anything at all?? Thats the difference here, but no some dude on Reddit trying to play hero and shop her stuff online but I'm telling you she won't have it and i'm waiting for her to rant about it and inevitably quit......then everyone on here who said post them! Post them! 👏👏congrats now the thread is dead.

30 minutes ago, Crux Australis said:

So no more pics of Genevieve Morton at all on Bellazon? Forever in the future?

Posting pictures is fine. However there is a specific series of pictures that Genevieve has requested not be shared. You may be able to find them elsewhere on the internet however as we have received a request from the model to not post them or have them on the site we are respecting that and hope that our members will continue to do so in the future. 

As far as I know all other content of Genevieve's is fine to post. I glanced at her Instagram and their are some new shoots of her that haven’t been posted as well as numerous candids all of which are fine to post/share.